Hilmar Irwin drug rehab for in-patient and out-patient drug detox and alcohol treatment. Substance addiction and chemical dependency recovery program close to Hilmar Irwin CA. Alcohol And Drug Rehabilitation practices used in our California rehab and detox facilities near Hilmar Irwin. Programs for drug and alcohol abuse that include inpatient and outpatient recovery for addiction are discussed as well as the benefits and disadvantages of both. Many health insurance providers will pay for alcohol and drug rehab. Give us a call to determine which options are available for you.
- Types of Addiction Treatment in Hilmar Irwin
- Dual Diagnosis and Addiction
- Drug and Psychological Dependence
- Get The Help You or Your Loved One Needs
Types of Addiction Treatment in Hilmar Irwin
Our Residential Addiction Treatment also includes family therapy meetings, to assist you work through the challenges often brought on by addiction. We also have an extensive educational program to help prepare for a clean, healthy, and sober future. You can also learn how to handle difficult situations in real life. Finally, our treatment includes team building and entertaining events to help you bolster your social relationships.
When you participate in our community by enrolling in our Hilmar Irwin In Patient Rehab Treatment facility, you enjoy a variety of recovery services. Our first concern is Withdrawal Management. Then we start administer your personal treatment using a series of evidence-based services, such as:
- Inspirational Interviewing
- Acknowledgment and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- 12 Step Integration
- Medication-Assisted Treatment methods
Intensive Out Patient
Our intensive, tailored outpatient drug and alcohol rehab program in Hilmar Irwin operates under the same evidence-based, 12 Step fundamentals and methods as our inpatient treatment programs, which means your comprehensive care includes cognitive, social, alcohol and other substance abuse assessments, a custom made addiction treatment program and continuing care recommendations. Our IOP is an excellent rehab option if you:
- Are moving out of residential treatment
- Recently went through a relapse
- Starting recovery for the first time
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
Day treatment, also known as partial hospitalization includes the option of onsite housing at our medically supervised sober living facility. PHP is an particularly beneficial rehab option if you:
- If you have recently experienced a relapse
- Have attempted more than one past attempts at recovery
- Are fighting with a co-occurring psychological health issue like clinical depression or anxiety
- Would gain from a structured recovery support environment once you have completed residential rehab
For individuals who deal with a co-occurring mental health issue, we offer qualified mental health services. Our clinicians are well-versed in evidence-based treatment approaches including cognitive-behavioral treatment, dialectical behavioral therapy and recognition and decision therapy. Gender-specific treatment options are also offered.
Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings and NA Meetings in Hilmar Irwin
- Alcoholics Anonymous (routinely referred to as AA) is arguably the most well-known treatment connected to defeating an addiction or chemical dependency. For decades, AA meetings have assisted countless women and men triumph over their addiction to alcohol and embark on (or continue) their quest of lifetime recovery.
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) – There is not a concentration on any specific substance. Instead, the goal of NA is to share the trials and triumphs that accompany drug addiction and recovery.
NA is a 12 step system similar to Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and it provides many of the same ideas, techniques, and philosophies. The objective of NA is to cultivate an environment where addicts help one another on the road to healing. Sessions are comprised of individuals of virtually every demographic and at varying degrees of recovery, from decades to just a few days of being sober.
Dual Diagnosis and Addiction
Many people diagnosed with a substance use disorder (SUD) also struggle with a co-occurring cognitive health or behavioral health. This is known as a dual diagnosis. Patients with a dual diagnosis need an integrated recovery plan that focuses on both disorders as interconnected mental health issues.
Common mental health disorders linked to drug abuse include the disorders below:
- ADHD – Many individuals are given stimulants to address their ADHD, which can be habit-forming and create a harmful habit of substance abuse.
Depression – Many people suffering from depression attempt to self-medicate with illegal drugs or alcohol. This often makes the disorder worse. The come-down after the high can be terrible for those with a pre-existing depressive problem.
- Bipolar Disorder – Nearly fifty percent of people with bipolar disorder also struggle with addiction. Just like any other disorder, it can be attractive to self-medicate. Drugs and alcohol provide a source of short-term relief from mental challenges and manic incidents for people with bipolar.
- PTSD – When a person develops post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) their brain manufactures fewer endorphins than a normal brain, making them more likely to seek the help of alcohol or drugs to feel happy.
- Borderline Personality Disorder – Reports have revealed that dependency and borderline personality disorder
- (BPD) in many cases develop together. More than two-thirds of individuals with BPD have turned toward substance abuse at some point in their lives.
- OCD – People with OCD commonly deal with anxiety and depression as a result of their compulsory tendencies, which can bring about substance abuse.
- Eating Disorder – Eating disorders often stem from intense feelings of inferiority. Drugs that eliminate appetite are especially common among people struggling with these disorders.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder – The most common mental ailment in the U.S., generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) impacts eighteen percent of adults. Individuals who experience GAD might be more likely to turn to drugs and alcohol to manage their issues. Individuals may also abuse benzodiazepines, which are very addictive pharmaceutical drugs prescribed to treat anxiety disorders.
- Schizophrenia – Schizophrenia is identified by hallucinations and delusional thoughts. Diagnosing schizophrenia together with an addiction can be tricky because both issues share the same effects.
Drug and Psychological Dependence
Most individuals or references that talk about mental addiction are referring to the cognitive and emotional aspects of addictive actions or the withdrawal process from narcotics or alcohol in contrast to trying to group certain substances or activities as being mentally addictive or physically addictive. The conditions associated with the psychological elements of addictive behaviors or with psychological addiction are commonly listed as:
- Uncontrolled desire for the substance
- Problems with stress and anxiety that occur when someone makes an attempt to stop their addictive conduct
- Complications with depression when someone is not using their substance of choice or makes an effort to shut down their addictive behavior
- Irritability and restlessness that occur when someone is not using their drug of choice or attempting to kick the habit
- Any other issues with mood fluctuations that appear when one is not using their preferred drug or attempting to quit
- Decreased appetite or increased appetite associated with not using the substance of choice
Get The Help You or Your Loved One Needs
What Substances are treated at Hilmar Irwin CA Detox?
- Stimulants – Methamphetamine, Speed, Adderall, Cocaine, Crack
- Opioids – Hydrocodone, Morphine, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)
- Hallucinogens – Acid, PCP, Mushrooms
Drug Treatment Centers Near Hilmar Irwin
Business Results 1 - 3 of 4
Business Results 1 - 3 of 1
More Info About Hilmar Irwin CA
Hilmar (formerly Hillmar) is an unincorporated community in Merced County, California. It is located 4.25 miles (6.8 km) west-southwest of Delhi, at an elevation of 92 feet (28 m). For census purposes, Hilmar is aggregated with nearby communities into the census-designated place Hilmar-Irwin, California.[year needed] Hilmar began as a colony of Swedish immigrants in 1917. The first post office opened in 1920. It is the home of the Hilmar Cheese Company which was founded in 1984 and began production in 1985.
Hilmar was the southernmost station of the Tidewater Southern Railway. The line terminating in the town was considered the main line of the railroad and was projected to continue south toward Fresno or Bakersfield until the mid-1930s. The line into Hilmar was abandoned in the late 1950s.