Hughson drug rehab for in-patient and out-patient drug detox and alcohol treatment. Addiction and chemical dependency recovery program near Hughson CA. Alcohol And Drug Rehabilitation practices used in our California rehab and detox facilities near Hughson. Programs for drug and alcohol abuse that include inpatient and outpatient recovery for addiction are detailed as well as the benefits and drawbacks of both. Most medical insurance providers will cover alcohol and drug rehab. Contact us to determine which options are available to you.
- Substance Abuse Treatment in Hughson
- Treating Addiction with Dual Diagnosis
- What Is Psychological Dependence?
- Where To Get Help
Substance Abuse Treatment in Hughson
In Patient Treatment
Our Residential Addiction Treatment also includes family counseling sessions, to encourage you work through the challenges often brought on by addiction. We also have an in-depth curriculum to help prepare for a sober, clean, healthy future. You can also find out how to work with difficult scenarios in real life. Finally, our program includes team building and fun activities to help you boost your interpersonal relationships.
When you participate in our community by committing to our Hughson In Patient Rehab Treatment center, you enjoy a number of recovery services. Our number one concern is Withdrawal Management. After that we start delivering your personal treatment using a number of evidence-based techniques, including:
- Motivational Interviewing
- Commitment Therapy and Acknowledgment
- Cognitive Behavior Modification
- Dialectical Behavior Modification
- 12 Step Integration
- Medication-Assisted Approach
Out Patient Rehab Program
Our intensive, individualized outpatient drug and alcohol rehab treatment in Hughson operates under the same evidence-based, Twelve Step concepts and practices as our inpatient rehab programs, which means your comprehensive care includes mental, social, alcohol and other substance abuse assessments, a personalized addiction treatment plan and continuing service guidance. Our out patient rehab is an effective rehab approach if you:
- Are changing out of residential treatment
- Recently went through a relapse
- Just starting recovery
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
Day treatment, also known as partial hospitalization includes the option of onsite accommodations at our clinically supervised sober living location. Day treatment is an especially effective rehab approach if you:
- If you are currently going through a relapse
- Have attempted several previous attempts at recovery
- Are battling with a co-occurring mental health issue like clinical depression or anxiety
- Would benefit from a organized recovery assistance community once you have completed inpatient rehab
For patients who suffer a co-occurring mental health concern, we offer qualified mental health professional services. Our medical professionals are skillful in evidence-based techniques approaches like cognitive-behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy and recognition and dedication therapy. We also offer gender-specific rehab programs at some of our centers.
Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings and NA Meetings in Hughson
- Alcoholics Anonymous (routinely known as AA) is arguably the most well-known treatment associated with defeating an addiction or chemical dependency. For many years, AA meetings have assisted countless individuals triumph over their dependence upon alcohol and start (or continue) their quest of lifetime recovery.
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) – There is not a concentration on any particular substance. Instead, the purpose of NA is to share the pains and victories that follow addiction and recovery.
NA is a twelve-step plan very close to Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and it shares many of the same foundations, methods, and ideologies. The goal of NA is to create an environment where addicts support each other on the road to healing. Meetings are comprised of people of many different demographic and at various levels of recovery, from many years to just a couple days of being clean.
Treating Addiction with Dual Diagnosis
Lots of folks diagnosed with a substance use disorder (SUD) also suffer from a co-occurring cognitive health or behavioral disorder. This is known as a dual diagnosis. Users with a dual diagnosis require an integrated treatment program that addresses both ailments as linked mental health issues.
Prevalent mental health disorders associated with drug and alcohol abuse consist of the following:
- ADHD – Many individuals are prescribed adderall to manage their ADHD, which may be addictive and generate a dangerous pattern of chemical abuse.
Depression – Numerous individuals diagnosed with depression attempt to self-medicate with illegal drugs or alcohol. This in many cases makes the condition even worse. The crash after the high can be devastating for those with a pre-existing depressive condition.
- Bipolar Disorder – Nearly fifty percent of people with bipolar disorder also deal with addiction. Just like any other mental health disorder, it can be tempting to self-medicate. Drugs and alcohol provide a moment of short-term relief from mental challenges and manic episodes for people with bipolar.
- PTSD – When a person develops post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) their brain creates less endorphins than a normal brain, making them more likely to turn toward alcohol or drugs to be happy.
- Borderline Personality Disorder – Reports have revealed that addiction and borderline personality disorder
- (BPD) commonly occur together. More than two-thirds of those with BPD have turned toward substance abuse at some time in their lives.
- OCD – Persons with OCD oftentimes deal with anxiety and depression caused by their uncontrolled behavior, which can lead drugs or alcohol.
- Eating Disorder – Eating disorders often derive from strong thoughts of inferiority. Stimulants that decrease appetite are especially prevalent among individuals with these disorders.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder – The most typical mental disorder in the USA, generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) impairs eighteen percent of all adults. Individuals who live with GAD might be more likely to turn to drugs or alcohol to deal with their symptoms. Some individuals may also abuse benzodiazepines, which are highly addictive pharmaceutical drugs used to address anxiety problems.
- Schizophrenia – Schizophrenia is identified by hallucinations and delusional thoughts. Identifying schizophrenia alongside an addiction can be complicated because both issues create the same behavior.
What Is Psychological Dependence?
Most individuals or references that refer to mental addiction are talking about the cognitive and emotional components of addictive habits or the withdrawal period from drugs or alcohol rather than trying to categorize certain drugs or activities as being mentally addictive or physically addictive. The signs associated with the psychological components of addictive behaviors or with psychological addiction are typically listed as:
- Problems with stress and anxiety that arise when someone tries to cease their addictive actions
- Difficulties with depression when someone is not using their substance of choice or attempts to end their addictive behavior
- Frustration and uneasiness that develop when an individual is not using their drug of choice or attempting to kick the habit
- Any other problems with mood fluctuations that develop when one is not using their substance of choice or attempting to stop
- Decreased appetite or increased appetite that come with not using the drug of choice
Where To Get Help
What Drugs are treated at Hughson CA Detox?
- Stimulants – Speed, Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Crack, Adderall
- Opioids – Hydrocodone, Morphine, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)
- Hallucinogens – LSD, PCP
Drug Treatment Centers Near Hughson
Business Results 1 - 3 of 5
Business Results 1 - 3 of 20
More Info About Hughson CA
Hughson is a city in Stanislaus County, California, United States. It is part of the Modesto Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 6,640 at the 2010 census, up from 3,980 at the 2000 census.
Hughson is surrounded by orchards and has been a long-time farming community. Initially, it was known for its enormous production of peaches, which garnered the area the title "The Peach Capital of the World". Peaches are no longer the primary crop in the area and have been replaced for the most part by almond trees. Almond production in the area is one of the largest in the world. The crops grown in Hughson include almonds, peaches, walnuts, nectarines, cherries, apples, and the occasional vineyard.