Newman drug rehab for in-patient and out-patient drug detox and alcohol treatment. Addiction and chemical dependency rehab program near Newman CA. Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation techniques used in our California rehab and detox facilities near Newman. Programs for drug and alcohol abuse that include inpatient and outpatient recovery for addiction are described as well as the features and drawbacks of each. Many health insurance providers will cover alcohol and drug rehab. Give us a call to find out what options are available to you.
- Addiction Treatment Programs in Newman
- What is the Dual Diagnosis and Addiction?
- Psychological Dependence and Addiction
- Get The Help You or Your Loved One Needs
Addiction Treatment Programs in Newman
In Patient Drug Rehab
Our Residential Addiction Treatment also includes family therapy sessions, to encourage you overcome the issues often as a resulted of addiction. We also have an in-depth educational program to help plan for a sober, clean, healthy future. You can also uncover how to cope with stressful situations in real life. Finally, our healing includes team building and fun activities to help you enhance your social relationships.
When you participate in our community by enrolling in our Newman In Patient Rehab Treatment center, you enjoy a range of recovery services. Our first priority is Withdrawal Management. After that we begin delivering your personalized treatment using a series of evidence-based solutions, including:
- Motivational Interviewing
- Acknowledgment and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Modification
- 12 Step Integration
- Medication-Assisted Remedies
Intensive Out Patient
Our intensive, customized outpatient alcohol and drug rehab center in Newman operates under the same evidence-based, 12 Step concepts and practices as our inpatient rehab programs, which means your comprehensive care includes cognitive, social, alcohol and other substance abuse assessments, a individualized addiction treatment program and continuing care recommendations. Our out patient rehab is an excellent rehab approach if you:
- Are shifting out of inpatient treatment
- Have gone through a relapse
- Are new to recovery
Day treatment, also known as partial hospitalization program includes the option of onsite housing at our medically supervised sober living location. PHP is an especially effective rehab solution if you:
- If you are currently going through a relapse
- Have attempted multiple past attempts at recovery
- Are battling with a co-occurring mental health issue like depression or anxiety
- Would benefit from a designed recovery assistance environment once you have completed residential rehab
For clients who have a co-occurring mental health challenge, we offer qualified mental health services. Our clinicians are well-versed in evidence-based techniques approaches like cognitive-behavioral treatment, dialectical behavioral therapy and recognition and commitment therapy. Gender-specific programming is also offered.
Newman AA Meetings and NA Meetings
- Alcoholics Anonymous (often referred to as AA) is possibly the most well-known treatment related to defeating an addiction or chemical dependency. For many years, AA meetings have assisted countless individuals overcome their addiction to alcohol and start (or continue) their search of permanent recovery.
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) – There is not a focus on one specific drug. Rather, the objective of NA is to share the trials and triumphs that accompany addiction and recovery.
NA is a 12 step plan very similar to Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and it shares many of the same principles, techniques, and approaches. The purpose of NA is to cultivate a community where substance abusers assist one another on the path to rehabilitation. Meetings consist of people of virtually every demographic and at various degrees of recovery, from decades to just a couple days of being sober.
What is the Dual Diagnosis and Addiction?
Many people suffering from a substance use disorder (SUD) also suffer from a co-occurring mental health or behavioral health. This is known as a dual diagnosis. Patients with a dual diagnosis require an integrated recovery program that attends to the two disorders as interconnected mental health issues.
Common mental health disorders connected to substance abuse include the list below:
- ADHD – Many people are prescribed adderall to address their ADHD, which can be addictive and generate a dangerous habit of substance abuse.
Depression – Many people identified as having depression try to self-medicate with drugs or alcohol. This routinely makes the condition worse. The crash after the high can be devastating for those with a pre-existing depressive problem.
- Bipolar Disorder – Approximately one-half of people with bipolar disorder also struggle with addiction. As with any other mental health disorder, it can be tempting to self-medicate. Drugs and alcohol offer a moment of temporary relief from mental challenges and manic incidents for individuals with bipolar.
- PTSD – When someone develops post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) their brain generates less endorphins than a normal brain, making them more likely to turn to alcohol or drugs to be happy.
- Borderline Personality Disorder – Studies have revealed that drug addiction and borderline personality disorder
- (BPD) commonly manifest together. Over two-thirds of people with BPD have turned toward substance abuse at some point in their lives.
- OCD – Individuals with OCD routinely endure anxiety and depression caused by their involuntary actions, which can turn them to drug abuse.
- Eating Disorder – Eating disorders often derive from intense perceptions of inferiority. Drugs that decrease hunger are especially common among individuals dealing with these disorders.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder – The most prevalent mental condition in the USA, generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) affects 18 percent of adults. Men and women who deal with GAD may be more likely to turn to drugs and alcohol to manage their symptoms. Individuals may also use benzodiazepines, which are highly addictive prescription drugs used to manage anxiety disorders.
- Schizophrenia – Schizophrenia is characterized by hallucinations and delusional thoughts. Identifying schizophrenia side by side an addiction can be tough because both problems create similar behavior.
Psychological Dependence and Addiction
Most people or materials that refer to psychological addiction are referring to the cognitive and emotional facets of addictive actions or the withdrawal process from substances or alcohol in contrast to trying to categorize certain drugs or activities as being mentally addictive or physically addictive. The indicators associated with the psychological elements of addictive behaviors or with psychological addiction are usually described as:
- Strong drug cravings
- Problems with stress and anxiety that materialize when someone makes an attempt to stop their addictive actions
- Problems with depression when an individual is not using their substance of choice or attempts to end their addictive behavior
- Irritation and uneasiness that happen when an individual is not using their preferred drug or making an effort to quit
- Any other problems with mood swings that arise when one is not using their drug of choice or attempting to quit
- Appetite loss or increased appetite connected with not using the preferred drug
Get The Help You or Your Loved One Needs
What Substances are treated at Newman CA Detox?
- Stimulants – Speed, Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Crack, Adderall
- Opioids – Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone (Dilaudid), Morphine, Oxycodone
- Hallucinogens – LSD, PCP
Drug Treatment Centers Near Newman
Business Results 1 - 3 of 3
Business Results 1 - 3 of 20
More Info About Newman CA
Newman is a city in Stanislaus County, California, United States. The population was 10,224 at the 2010 census, up from 7,093 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Modesto Metropolitan Statistical Area. Founded by Simon Newman in 1888, the City of Newman is part of the west side of California's Central Valley. Known for its annual Fall Festival and small-town charm, the City of Newman retains its rural flavor while keeping up with larger and more urbanized communities. The city is under a mandate from the county's Local Agency Formation Commission to adopt an agricultural land preservation strategy. The city could approve an urban growth limit policy that would establish the sphere of influence boundary lasting for 25 years.
Simon Newman was born as Simon Neumann in Willmars, Bavaria, German Confederation in 1846. In 1862, the young Jew decided to emigrate to California, where his sister Fanny Wangenheim already lived. Initially speaking only German and Hebrew he learned English and translated his family name to Newman. After becoming a successful businessman he founded the town of Newman in 1888.