Reedley drug rehab for in-patient and out-patient drug detox and alcohol treatment. Drug addiction and chemical dependency recovery program near Reedley CA. Alcohol And Drug Rehabilitation techniques used in our California rehab and detox centers near Reedley. Programs for drug and alcohol abuse that include inpatient and outpatient recovery for addiction are detailed as well as the benefits and drawbacks of each. Most health insurance providers will cover alcohol and drug rehab. Contact us to determine what options are available to you.
- Types of Addiction Treatment in Reedley
- What is the Dual Diagnosis and Addiction?
- Addiction and Psychological Dependence
- Where To Get Help
Types of Addiction Treatment in Reedley
In Patient Drug Rehab
Our Residential Addiction Treatment also includes family counseling meetings, to encourage you overcome the troubles often brought on by addiction. We also have an extensive educational program to help prepare for a sober, clean, healthy future. You can also learn how to work with difficult scenarios in real life. Lastly, our process includes team building and leisure events to help you bolster your interpersonal relationships.
When you participate in our community by signing up with our Reedley In Patient Rehab Treatment center, you enjoy a range of recovery services. Our top priority is Withdrawal Management. Then we begin delivering your personalized treatment using a number of evidence-based services, such as:
- Inspirational Interviewing
- Acknowledgment and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- 12 Step Integration
- Medication-Assisted Treatment methods
Intensive Out Patient
Our intensive, personalized outpatient drug and alcohol rehab center in Reedley works under the same evidence-based, 12 Step fundamentals and practices as our inpatient rehab programs, which means your in-depth care includes mental, social, alcohol and other drug use assessments, a personalized addiction treatment program and continuing care suggestions. Our IOP is an effective rehab approach if you:
- Are shifting out of inpatient treatment
- Recently went through a relapse
- Just starting recovery
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
Day treatment, also known as partial hospitalization includes the option of onsite lodging at our clinically supervised sober living facility. PHP is an particularly successful rehab solution if you:
- If you are currently going through a relapse
- Have made more than one past efforts at drug rehab
- Are fighting with a co-occurring mental health issue such as clinical depression or anxiety
- Would gain from a designed recovery assistance community after residential rehab
For patients who have a co-occurring mental health issue, we offer professional mental health professional services. Our specialists are skillful in evidence-based techniques approaches like cognitive-behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy and recognition and commitment therapy. We also offer gender-specific rehab programs at some of our treatment centers.
Reedley AA Meetings and NA Meetings
- Alcoholics Anonymous (routinely referred to as AA) is probably the most widely known treatment connected to defeating an addiction or chemical dependency. For many years, AA meetings have supported countless individuals overcome their dependence upon alcohol and embark on (or continue) their search of permanent recovery.
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) – There is not a focus on one particular drug. Instead, the purpose of NA is to discuss the difficulties and triumphs that follow addiction and recovery.
NA is a 12 step system very similar to Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and it offers many of the same principles, tactics, and philosophies. The mission of NA is to build a community where addicts assist each other on the road to healing. Sessions are comprised of people of many different demographic and at varying degrees of recovery, from many years to just a couple days of being sober.
What is the Dual Diagnosis and Addiction?
Lots of people battling a substance use disorder (SUD) also struggle with a co-occurring mental health or behavioral health. This is referred to as a dual diagnosis. Individuals with a dual diagnosis require an integrated recovery plan that attends to both ailments as interconnected mental health issues.
Prevalent mental health disorders connected to substance abuse consist of the disorders below:
- ADHD – Many individuals are given stimulants to address their ADHD, which may be addictive and result in a harmful pattern of chemical abuse.
Depression – Some people identified as having depression try to self-medicate with drugs or alcohol. This routinely makes the mental state even worse. The plunge after the high can be terrible for those with a pre-existing depressive condition.
- Bipolar Disorder – Roughly fifty percent of people diagnosed with bipolar disorder also deal with addiction. Just like any other mental health disorder, it can be attractive to self-medicate. Alcohol and drugs provide a moment of short-term relief from emotional situations and manic incidents for people with bipolar.
- PTSD – When an individual develops post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) their brain generates less endorphins than a healthy brain, making them more likely to turn toward alcohol or drugs to be happy.
- Borderline Personality Disorder – Research studies have shown that addiction and borderline personality disorder
- (BPD) in many cases develop together. More than two-thirds of people with BPD have turned toward substance abuse at some time in their lives.
- OCD – Individuals with OCD often suffer from anxiety and depression because of their compulsory conduct, which can bring about drugs or alcohol.
- Eating Disorder – Eating disorders often derive from powerful feelings of inferiority. Substances that eliminate desire for food are especially common among people struggling with these disorders.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder – The most common mental ailment in the USA, generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) impacts 18 percent of all adults. People who suffer from GAD might be more likely to abuse drugs and alcohol to manage their symptoms. Individuals may also use benzodiazepines, which are highly addictive pharmaceutical drugs used to manage anxiety disorders.
- Schizophrenia – Schizophrenia is identified by hallucinations and delusional thoughts. Diagnosing schizophrenia together with an addiction can be tough because both disorders create the same behavior.
Addiction and Psychological Dependence
Most professionals or references that refer to mental dependence are talking about the cognitive and emotional aspects of addictive habits or the withdrawal process from narcotics or alcohol as opposed to attempting to categorize specific substances or activities as being psychologically addictive or physically addictive. The indicators associated with the psychological components of addictive behaviors or with psychological addiction are typically classified as:
- Strong drug cravings
- Challenges with stress and anxiety that occur when someone makes an effort to halt their addictive actions
- Complications with depression when an individual is not using their substance of choice or attempts to stop their addictive behavior
- Anger and trouble sleeping that occur when an individual is not using their drug of choice or trying to kick the habit
- Any other problems with mood fluctuations that arise when one is not using their preferred drug or attempting to quit
- Decreased appetite or increased appetite connected with not using the favorite drug
Where To Get Help
What Substances are treated at Reedley CA Detox?
- Stimulants – Cocaine, Crack, Speed, Methamphetamine, Adderall
- Opioids – Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone (Dilaudid), Morphine, Oxycodone
- Hallucinogens – LSD, PCP, Mushrooms
Drug Treatment Centers Near Reedley
Business Results 1 - 3 of 7
Business Results 1 - 3 of 20
More Info About Reedley CA
Reedley is a city in Fresno County, California, United States. Reedley is located in the San Joaquin Valley, 22 miles (35 km) east-southeast of Fresno, at an elevation of 348 feet (106 m). The population at the 2010 census was 24,194. Its chief economic source is agriculture, particularly fruit and vegetable cultivation. The city dubs itself "The World's Fruit Basket". Reedley holds many festivals year round. The city of Reedley hosts the annual Reedley Fiesta in October, the Reedley Electrical Christmas Parade in December, the Reedley Street Faire in May, the Reedley Certified Farmers Market (Wednesday evening, in the summer), the Reedley Taste of the Town in September, and many other festivities to keep the residents and visitors busy and entertained. Reedley is situated along the Kings River and in the summer, many local residents and visitors drive to Cricket Hollow Park and Reedley Beach.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 5.2 square miles (13 km2), of which, 5.1 square miles (13 km2) of it is land and 0.1 square miles (0.26 km2) of it (1.39%) is water.