Waterford drug rehab for in-patient and out-patient drug detox and alcohol treatment. Substance addiction and chemical dependency rehab program near Waterford CA. Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation techniques used in our California rehab and detox facilities near Waterford. Programs for drug and alcohol abuse that offer inpatient and outpatient recovery for addiction are discussed as well as the benefits and drawbacks of both. Most health plan providers will cover alcohol and drug rehab. Call us to determine which options are available for you.
- Addiction Treatment Programs in Waterford
- What is the Dual Diagnosis and Addiction?
- Psychological Dependence and Addiction
- Where To Get Help
Addiction Treatment Programs in Waterford
In Patient Drug Rehab
Our Residential Addiction Treatment also includes family counseling meetings, to assist you overcome the challenges often caused by addiction. We also have an in-depth educational program to help prepare for a clean, healthy, and sober future. You can also find out how to manage stressful scenarios in real life. Lastly, our process integrates team building and recreational activities to help you bolster your social relationships.
When you participate in our community by registering for our Waterford In Patient Rehab Treatment facility, you enjoy a variety of recovery services. Our number one priority is Withdrawal Management. After that we begin delivering your personalized treatment using a number of evidence-based services, including:
- Inspirational Interviewing
- Commitment Therapy and Acceptance
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- 12 Step Integration
- Medication-Assisted Care
Intensive Out Patient
Our intensive, customized outpatient alcohol and drug rehab treatment in Waterford operates under the same evidence-based, 12 Step fundamentals and methods as our in-patient rehab programs, which means your comprehensive care includes cognitive, social, alcohol and other substance abuse assessments, a custom made addiction treatment program and continuing care recommendations. Our IOP is an excellent treatment option if you:
- Are moving out of residential treatment
- Recently went through a relapse
- Starting recovery for the first time
Partial Hospitalization Program
Day treatment, also known as partial hospitalization includes the option of onsite accommodations at our medically supervised sober living location. PHP is an particularly beneficial rehab choice if you:
- If you have recently experienced a relapse
- Have made several past attempts at drug rehab
- Are fighting with a co-occurring mental health issue such as clinical depression or anxiety
- Would gain from a designed recovery assistance setting following inpatient treatment
For patients who experience a co-occurring mental health issue, we offer expert mental health services. Our clinicians are skillful in evidence-based treatment approaches like cognitive-behavioral treatment, dialectical behavioral therapy and acknowledgment and commitment therapy. We also offer gender-specific recovery programs at some of our treatment centers.
AA Meetings and NA Meetings in Waterford
- Alcoholics Anonymous (commonly referred to as AA) is arguably the most well-known treatment connected to defeating an addiction or chemical dependency. For many years, AA meetings have supported countless men and women overcome their dependence upon alcohol and begin (or continue) their search of permanent recovery.
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) – There is not a concentration on any particular drug. Instead, the purpose of NA is to discuss the trials and victories that come with addiction and recovery.
NA is a twelve-step system similar to Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and it offers many of the same ideas, practices, and theories. The intention of NA is to establish an environment where addicts support each other on the path to recovery. Meetings include men and women of every demographic and at different levels of recovery, from many years to just a few days of being sober.
What is the Dual Diagnosis and Addiction?
Lots of people battling a substance use disorder (SUD) also endure a co-occurring mental health or behavioral disorder. This is known as a dual diagnosis. Individuals with a dual diagnosis need an integrated recovery plan that attends to both disorders as interconnected mental health issues.
Prevalent mental health disorders linked to substance abuse consist of the disorders below:
- ADHD – Many people are given adderall to address their ADHD, which can be habit-forming and result in a harmful pattern of chemical abuse.
Depression – Many individuals diagnosed with depression attempt to self-medicate with drugs or alcohol. This in many cases makes the condition worse. The come-down after the high can be terrible for those with a pre-existing depressive condition.
- Bipolar Disorder – Nearly half of people with bipolar disorder also battle with addiction. As with any other disorder, it can be appealing to self-medicate. Alcohol and drugs provide a moment of short-lived relief from emotional situations and manic incidents for people with bipolar.
- PTSD – When an individual develops post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) their brain creates less endorphins than a normal brain, making them more likely to turn toward alcohol or drugs to feel happy.
- Borderline Personality Disorder – Studies have revealed that substance addiction and borderline personality disorder
- (BPD) commonly are present together. Over two-thirds of those with BPD have turned toward drug abuse at some time in their lives.
- OCD – Individuals with OCD oftentimes endure anxiety and depression as a result of their compulsory tendencies, which can turn them to substance abuse.
- Eating Disorder – Eating disorders often derive from strong feelings of inferiority. Substances that suppress food cravings are especially common among individuals dealing with these disorders.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder – The most typical mental ailment in the U.S., generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) impairs 18 percent of the adult population. Those who deal with GAD might be more likely to abuse drugs and alcohol to manage their symptoms. People may also use benzodiazepines, which are extremely addictive prescription drugs prescribed to treat anxiety disorders.
- Schizophrenia – Schizophrenia is identified by hallucinations and delusional thinking. Identifying schizophrenia coupled with an addiction can be complicated because both problems share similar effects.
Psychological Dependence and Addiction
Most individuals or references that talk about mental addiction are talking about the cognitive and emotional elements of addictive behaviors or the withdrawal period from drugs or alcohol in contrast to trying to identify particular substances or activities as being psychologically addictive or physically addictive. The signs associated with the psychological components of addictive behaviors or with psychological addiction are generally classified as:
- Uncontrolled desire for the drug
- Problems with anxiety that arise when someone tries to eliminate their addictive actions
- Complications with depression when a person is not using their drug of choice or attempts to eliminate their addictive behavior
- Irritation and uneasiness that develop when an individual is not using their favorite drug or attempting to stop
- Any other problems with mood fluctuations that appear when one is not using their preferred drug or attempting to stop
- Decreased appetite or increased appetite that come with not using the drug of choice
Where To Get Help
What Substances are treated at Waterford CA Detox?
- Stimulants – Methamphetamine, Speed, Adderall, Cocaine, Crack
- Opioids – Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone (Dilaudid), Morphine, Oxycodone
- Hallucinogens – LSD, PCP, Mushrooms
Drug Treatment Centers Near Waterford
Business Results 1 - 3 of 5
Business Results 1 - 3 of 20
More Info About Waterford CA
Waterford (from Old Norse Veðrafjǫrðr [ˈweðrɑˌfjɒrðr̩], meaning "ram (wether) fjord"; Irish: Port Láirge [pˠɔɾˠt̪ˠ ˈl̪ˠaːɾʲ(ə)ɟə]) is a city in Ireland. It is in County Waterford in the south east of Ireland and is part of the province of Munster. The city is situated at the head of Waterford Harbour. It is the oldest and the fifth most populous city in the Republic of Ireland. It is the tenth most populous settlement on the island of Ireland. Waterford City and County Council is the local government authority for the city. According to the 2016 Census, 53,504 people live in the city, with a wider metropolitan population of 82,963.
Today, Waterford is known for Waterford Crystal, a legacy of the city's former glass making industry. Glass, or crystal, was manufactured in the city from 1783 until early 2009, when the factory there was shut down after the receivership of Waterford Wedgwood plc. The Waterford Crystal visitor centre in the Viking Quarter, under new owners, opened in June 2010, after the intervention of Waterford City Council and Waterford Chamber of Commerce, and resumed production. Waterford is also known for being the starting point of Ryanair's first flight; a 14–seat Embraer Bandeirante turboprop aircraft flying between Waterford and Gatwick Airport.