Winton drug rehab for in-patient and out-patient drug detox and alcohol treatment. Drug addiction and chemical dependency recovery program close to Winton CA. Alcohol And Drug Rehabilitation methods used in our California rehab and detox centers near Winton. Programs for drug and alcohol abuse that offer inpatient and outpatient recovery for addiction are described as well as the benefits and drawbacks of both. Most health insurance providers will pay for alcohol and drug rehab. Contact us to determine what options are available to you.
- Types of Addiction Treatment in Winton
- Treating Addiction with Dual Diagnosis
- Addiction and Psychological Dependence
- Get The Help You or Your Loved One Needs
Types of Addiction Treatment in Winton
Our Residential Addiction Treatment also includes family therapy meetings, to encourage you overcome the challenges often brought on by addiction. We also have an in-depth curriculum to help prepare for a healthy, clean, and sober future. You can also uncover how to work with stressful circumstances in real life. Lastly, our program includes team building and recreational activities to help you boost your social relationships.
When you participate in our group by committing to our Winton In Patient Rehab Treatment center, you enjoy a number of recovery services. Our first concern is Withdrawal Management. Then we begin administer your individualized treatment using a number of evidence-based methods, such as:
- Motivational Interviewing
- Commitment Therapy and Acknowledgment
- Cognitive Behavior Modification
- Dialectical Behavior Modification
- 12 Step Integration
- Medication-Assisted Care
Out Patient Rehab Program
Our intensive, customized outpatient alcohol and drug rehab center in Winton functions under the same evidence-based, 12 Step principles and methods as our inpatient rehab programs, which means your complete care includes mental, social, alcohol and other substance abuse assessments, a personalized addiction treatment plan and continuing service recommendations. Our intensive outpatient program is an effective rehab alternative if you:
- Are moving out of inpatient treatment
- Have experienced a relapse
- Just starting recovery
Day treatment, also known as PHP includes the option of onsite lodging at our clinically supervised sober living center. Day treatment is an particularly successful rehab approach if you:
- If you have recently gone through a relapse
- Have made more than one past attempts at recovery
- Are fighting with a co-occurring psychological health issue such as clinical depression or anxiety
- Would benefit from a designed recovery support community following inpatient treatment
For clients who have a co-occurring mental health issue, we offer expert mental health services. Our specialists are well-versed in evidence-based techniques approaches such as cognitive-behavioral treatment, dialectical behavioral therapy and recognition and decision therapy. We also offer gender-specific treatment options at some of our facilities.
Winton Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings and NA Meetings
- Alcoholics Anonymous (commonly known as AA) is possibly the most well-known treatment connected to overcoming an addiction or chemical dependency. For decades, AA meetings have supported countless men and women overcome their dependence upon alcohol and embark on (or continue) their quest of lifelong recovery.
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) – There is not a focus on one particular substance. Rather, the goal of NA is to share the difficulties and triumphs that come with addiction and recovery.
NA is a twelve-step program very similar to Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and it shares many of the same principles, methods, and approaches. The intent of NA is to cultivate an environment where addicts aid one another on the path to rehabilitation. Sessions include people of many different demographic and at varying degrees of recovery, from decades to just a couple days of being clean.
Treating Addiction with Dual Diagnosis
Lots of people suffering from a substance use disorder (SUD) also suffer from a co-occurring cognitive health or behavioral health. This is known as a dual diagnosis. Individuals with a dual diagnosis need an integrated recovery plan that focuses on the two disorders as interconnected mental health issues.
Prevalent mental health disorders linked to drug and alcohol abuse include the list below:
- ADHD – Many people are prescribed stimulants to manage their ADHD, which may be addictive and result in a toxic habit of drug abuse.
Depression – Numerous individuals diagnosed with depression attempt to self-medicate with drugs or alcohol. This often times makes the mental state worse. The come-down after the high can be devastating for those with a pre-existing depressive condition.
- Bipolar Disorder – Nearly fifty percent of people with bipolar disorder also battle with addiction. Just like any other disorder, it can be appealing to self-medicate. Alcohol and drugs provide a source of short-term relief from emotional situations and manic episodes for people with bipolar.
- PTSD – When someone develops post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) their brain creates less endorphins than a healthy brain, making them more likely to turn toward alcohol or drugs to be happy.
- Borderline Personality Disorder – Reports have revealed that addiction and borderline personality disorder
- (BPD) commonly happen together. More than two-thirds of those with BPD have turned toward substance abuse at some point in their lives.
- OCD – Persons with OCD often struggle with anxiety and depression because of their compulsory behavior, which can lead substance abuse.
- Eating Disorder – Eating disorders often derive from powerful perceptions of inferiority. Drugs that suppress food cravings are especially prevalent among people with these disorders.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder – The most common mental affliction in the USA, generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) impacts eighteen percent of the adult population. Men and women who experience GAD might be more likely to abuse drugs or alcohol to deal with their issues. Some individuals may also abuse benzodiazepines, which are highly addictive pharmaceutical drugs prescribed to treat anxiety problems.
- Schizophrenia – Schizophrenia is identified by hallucinations and delusional thinking. Identifying schizophrenia side by side an addiction can be puzzling because both disorders share similar effects.
Addiction and Psychological Dependence
Most people or references that refer to mental addiction are referring to the cognitive and emotional aspects of addictive habits or the withdrawal period from substances or alcohol rather than attempting to group certain substances or activities as being psychologically addictive or physically addictive. The indicators associated with the psychological aspects of addictive behaviors or with psychological dependence are commonly listed as:
- Uncontrolled desire for the drug
- Problems with stress and anxiety that occur when someone attempts to end their addictive actions
- Concerns with depression when someone is not using their substance of choice or tries to put an end to their addictive behavior
- Anger and trouble sleeping that materialize when someone is not using their drug of choice or trying to quit
- Any other problems with mood fluctuations that transpire when one is not using their preferred drug or attempting to quit
- Appetite loss or increased appetite that come with not using the drug of choice
Get The Help You or Your Loved One Needs
What Substances are treated at Winton CA Detox?
- Stimulants – Speed, Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Crack, Adderall
- Opioids – Hydrocodone, Morphine, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)
- Hallucinogens – Acid, PCP, Mushrooms
Drug Treatment Centers Near Winton
Business Results 1 - 3 of 1
Business Results 1 - 3 of 20
More Info About Winton CA
Winton (formerly, Merced Colony No. 1, Merced Colony No. 2, and Windfield) is a census-designated place (CDP) in Merced County, California, United States. Winton is located 2.5 miles (4 km) north of Atwater, at an elevation of 177 feet (54 m). The population was 10,613 at the 2010 census, up from 8,832 at the 2000 census.
Winton was mentioned by Johnny Carson on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson in the early 1970s while reading information from a magazine. It was noted that, at the time, Winton had the highest crime rate for a city its size in the nation.