Ceres drug rehab for in-patient and out-patient drug detox and alcohol treatment. Substance addiction and chemical dependency recovery program close to Ceres CA. Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation techniques used in our California rehab and detox centers near Ceres. Programs for drug and alcohol abuse that offer inpatient and outpatient recovery for addiction are explained as well as the benefits and disadvantages of both. Many health insurance providers will take care of alcohol and drug rehab. Call us to find out which options are available to you.
- Addiction Treatment Programs in Ceres
- Dual Diagnosis and Addiction
- Drug and Psychological Dependence
- How To Get Help
Addiction Treatment Programs in Ceres
Our Residential Addiction Treatment also includes family counseling meetings, to encourage you overcome the troubles often caused by addiction. We also have an extensive educational program to help prepare for a healthy, clean, and sober future. You can also learn how to deal with stressful scenarios in real life. Lastly, our program integrates team building and fun events to help you enhance your social relationships.
When you participate in our community by registering for our Ceres In Patient Rehab Treatment facility, you enjoy a variety of recovery services. Our top priority is Withdrawal Management. Then we start delivering your individualized treatment using a series of evidence-based techniques, such as:
- Motivational Interviewing
- Acknowledgment and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavior Modification
- Dialectical Behavior Modification
- 12 Step Integration
- Medication-Assisted Remedies
Intensive Out Patient
Our intensive, individualized outpatient drug and alcohol rehab center in Ceres works under the same evidence-based, 12 Step fundamentals and practices as our inpatient treatment programs, which means your comprehensive care includes cognitive, social, alcohol and additional substance abuse assessments, a personalized addiction treatment program and continuing service guidance. Our intensive outpatient program is an effective rehab approach if you:
- Are moving out of inpatient treatment
- Recently went through a relapse
- Starting recovery for the first time
Partial Hospitalization Program
Day treatment, also known as partial hospitalization program includes the option of onsite accommodations at our medically supervised sober living location. Day treatment is an especially beneficial rehab choice if you:
- If you have recently gone through a relapse
- Have attempted several past efforts at drug rehab
- Are fighting with a co-occurring psychological health issue like depression or anxiety
- Would gain from a organized recovery assistance surrounding once you have completed inpatient treatment
For patients who experience a co-occurring mental health issue, we provide qualified mental health support services. Our specialists are well-versed in evidence-based techniques approaches including cognitive-behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy and acceptance and commitment therapy. We also offer gender-specific recovery programs at some of our facilities.
Ceres Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings and NA Meetings
- Alcoholics Anonymous (commonly referred to as AA) is probably the most well-known program connected to overcoming an addiction or chemical dependency. For many years, AA meetings have helped countless women and men overcome their addiction to alcohol and begin (or continue) their search of lifelong recovery.
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) – There is not a focus on any particular substance. Instead, the purpose of NA is to discuss the trials and victories that come with drug addiction and recovery.
NA is a 12 step system very similar to Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and it shares many of the same principles, tactics, and theories. The goal of NA is to cultivate an environment where substance abusers help each other on the road to rehabilitation. Sessions include individuals of many different demographic and at various levels of recovery, from many years to just a couple days of being clean.
Dual Diagnosis and Addiction
Lots of folks suffering from a substance use disorder (SUD) also endure a co-occurring cognitive health or behavioral disorder. This is referred to as a dual diagnosis. Individuals with a dual diagnosis require an integrated treatment plan that attends to both ailments as linked mental health issues.
Common mental health disorders associated with substance abuse include the list below:
- ADHD – Many people are given stimulants to manage their ADHD, which can be addictive and generate a harmful pattern of chemical abuse.
Depression – Numerous people diagnosed with depression try to self-medicate with drugs or alcohol. This often makes the mental state even worse. The come-down after the high can be terrible for those with a pre-existing depressive condition.
- Bipolar Disorder – Roughly half of people with bipolar disorder also deal with addiction. As with any other mental health disorder, it can be tempting to self-medicate. Drugs and alcohol provide a source of temporary relief from emotional situations and manic episodes for individuals with bipolar.
- PTSD – When a person develops post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) their brain manufactures less endorphins than a normal brain, making them more likely to turn to alcohol or drugs to feel happy.
- Borderline Personality Disorder – Studies have suggested that substance addiction and borderline personality disorder
- (BPD) in many cases manifest together. More than two-thirds of people with BPD have turned toward drug abuse at some point in their lives.
- OCD – Persons with OCD often struggle with anxiety and depression because of their uncontrolled conduct, which can lead to substance abuse.
- Eating Disorder – Eating disorders often stem from powerful perceptions of inferiority. Medications that eliminate appetite are especially common among people with these disorders.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder – The most common mental ailment in the USA, generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) impacts 18 percent of adults. Persons who struggle with GAD might be more likely to abuse drugs and alcohol to handle their symptoms. Individuals may also use benzodiazepines, which are extremely addictive pharmaceutical drugs prescribed to treat anxiety disorders.
- Schizophrenia – Schizophrenia is identified by hallucinations and delusional thoughts. Diagnosing schizophrenia alongside an addiction can be tricky because both problems create the same behavior.
Drug and Psychological Dependence
Most people or materials that talk about psychological dependence are talking about the cognitive and emotional components of addictive actions or the withdrawal period from drugs or alcohol in contrast to attempting to classify particular substances or activities as being mentally addictive or physically addictive. The indicators associated with the psychological components of addictive behaviors or with psychological dependence are typically listed as:
- Problems with stress and anxiety that materialize when someone makes an effort to cease their addictive conduct
- Issues with depression when someone is not using their substance of choice or tries to stop their addictive behavior
- Frustration and uneasiness that develop when a person is not using their favorite drug or making an effort to quit
- Any other issues with mood fluctuations that manifest when one is not using their preferred drug or attempting to stop
- Decreased appetite or increased appetite associated with not using the substance of choice
How To Get Help
What Drugs do you treat at Ceres CA Detox?
- Stimulants – Speed, Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Crack, Adderall
- Opioids – Oxycodone, Hydromorphone (Dilaudid), Hydrocodone, Morphine
- Hallucinogens – Acid, PCP, Mushrooms
Drug Treatment Centers Near Ceres
Business Results 1 - 3 of 6
Business Results 1 - 3 of 20
More Info About Ceres CA
The newspaper in Ceres is called The Ceres Courier, which has been in publication since 1910. The offices of the Ceres Courier were relocated from an address in downtown Ceres in 2012. It has since combined day-to-day operations with its sister paper, The Turlock Journal, in Turlock. Jeff Benziger was appointed Editor in 1987. There is also a Spanish-language paper.
Ceres hosts annual events at different times of the year. Spring brings the Ceres Street Faire on the first weekend in May. Concert in the Park is a regular summer event. Halloween Fun Festival marks the Fall followed by the colorful, and much-attended, Christmas Tree Lane opening ceremony.