Riverbank drug rehab for in-patient and out-patient drug detox and alcohol treatment. Drug addiction and chemical dependency rehab program close to Riverbank CA. Alcohol And Drug Rehabilitation techniques used in our California rehab and detox facilities near Riverbank. Programs for drug and alcohol abuse that offer inpatient and outpatient recovery for addiction are explained as well as the features and drawbacks of each. Most medical insurance providers will cover alcohol and drug rehab. Call us to determine what options are available to you.
- Substance Abuse Treatment in Riverbank
- Dual Diagnosis and Addiction
- What Is Psychological Dependence?
- Get The Help You or Your Loved One Needs
Substance Abuse Treatment in Riverbank
Our Residential Addiction Treatment also includes family therapy sessions, to help you overcome the complications often brought on by addiction. We also have an extensive educational program to help plan for a healthy, clean, and sober future. You can also uncover how to manage difficult circumstances in the real world. Finally, our treatment includes team building and recreational events to help you improve your social relationships.
When you join our group by committing to our Riverbank In Patient Rehab Treatment facility, you have access to a number of recovery services. Our primary concern is Withdrawal Management. After that we begin delivering your personalized treatment using a series of evidence-based services, such as:
- Inspirational Interviewing
- Acknowledgment and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- 12 Step Integration
- Medication-Assisted Remedies
Intensive Out Patient
Our intensive, individualized outpatient alcohol and drug rehab program in Riverbank operates under the same evidence-based, 12 Step concepts and methods as our inpatient treatment programs, which means your in-depth care includes cognitive, social, alcohol and other substance abuse assessments, a custom made addiction treatment program and continuing service recommendations. Our out patient rehab is an excellent treatment alternative if you:
- Are transitioning out of residential treatment
- Recently went through a relapse
- Starting recovery for the first time
Partial Hospitalization Program
Day treatment, also known as PHP includes the option of onsite accommodations at our medically supervised sober living facility. Day treatment is an especially beneficial rehab solution if you:
- If you are currently going through a relapse
- Have attempted multiple past attempts at treatment
- Are battling with a co-occurring mental health issue such as depression or anxiety
- Would benefit from a organized recovery support environment once you have completed inpatient treatment
For individuals who have a co-occurring mental health challenge, we provide professional mental health support services. Our medical professionals are well-versed in evidence-based care approaches including cognitive-behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy and acceptance and commitment therapy. Gender-specific programs are also offered.
AA Meetings and NA Meetings in Riverbank
- Alcoholics Anonymous (commonly known as AA) is possibly the most well-known program related to defeating an addiction or chemical dependency. For decades, AA meetings have helped countless men and women overcome their addiction to alcohol and embark on (or continue) their pursuit of lifetime recovery.
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) – There is not a concentration on one particular drug. Rather, the purpose of NA is to share the pains and triumphs that follow drug addiction and recovery.
NA is a twelve-step program very close to Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and it offers many of the same foundations, methods, and ideologies. The goal of NA is to create an environment where addicts help each other on the path to recovery. Sessions are comprised of people of many different demographic and at various levels of recovery, from many years to just a couple days of being clean.
Dual Diagnosis and Addiction
Many people battling a substance use disorder (SUD) also endure a co-occurring mental health or behavioral health. This is known as a dual diagnosis. People with a dual diagnosis require an integrated recovery program that deals with both disorders as linked mental health issues.
Prevalent mental health disorders connected to drug abuse consist of the following:
- ADHD – Many individuals are given stimulants to address their ADHD, which can be addictive and generate a dangerous pattern of substance abuse.
Depression – Some people diagnosed with depression attempt to self-medicate with drugs or alcohol. This in many cases makes the mental state even worse. The plunge after the high can be terrible for those with a pre-existing depressive disorder.
- Bipolar Disorder – Approximately half of people diagnosed with bipolar disorder also have a problem with addiction. Just like any other disorder, it can be attractive to self-medicate. Alcohol and drugs offer a moment of short-lived relief from emotional situations and manic incidents for individuals with bipolar.
- PTSD – When an individual develops post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) their brain generates fewer endorphins than a normal brain, making them more likely to turn toward alcohol or drugs to feel happy.
- Borderline Personality Disorder – Research studies have shown that drug addiction and borderline personality disorder
- (BPD) oftentimes are present together. Over two-thirds of people with BPD have turned toward substance abuse at some point in their lives.
- OCD – Individuals with OCD commonly experience anxiety and depression caused by their uncontrolled behavior, which can lead to drug abuse.
- Eating Disorder – Eating disorders often derive from intense feelings of inferiority. Drugs that suppress desire for food are especially common among people struggling with these disorders.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder – The most typical mental condition in the U.S., generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) impairs eighteen percent of all adults. People who suffer from GAD may be more likely to abuse drugs or alcohol to deal with their issues. People may also use benzodiazepines, which are extremely addictive prescription drugs prescribed to manage anxiety disorders.
- Schizophrenia – Schizophrenia is characterized by hallucinations and delusional thoughts. Diagnosing schizophrenia along with an addiction can be tricky because both ailments create similar behavior.
What Is Psychological Dependence?
Most people or references that talk about mental addiction are talking about the cognitive and emotional facets of addictive habits or the withdrawal process from substances or alcohol as opposed to trying to identify particular drugs or activities as being mentally addictive or physically addictive. The indicators associated with the psychological elements of addictive behaviors or with psychological addiction are typically described as:
- Strong drug cravings
- Complications with anxiety that happen when someone makes an effort to cease their addictive behavior
- Issues with depression when an individual is not using their drug of choice or makes an effort to stop their addictive behavior
- Anger and trouble sleeping that occur when a person is not using their preferred drug or making an effort to stop
- Any other issues with mood fluctuations that appear when one is not using their drug of choice or attempting to stop
- Appetite loss or increased appetite accompanied by not using the favorite drug
Get The Help You or Your Loved One Needs
What Drugs are treated at Riverbank CA Detox?
- Stimulants – Methamphetamine, Speed, Adderall, Cocaine, Crack
- Opioids – Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone (Dilaudid), Morphine, Oxycodone
- Hallucinogens – LSD, PCP
Drug Treatment Centers Near Riverbank
Business Results 1 - 3 of 9
Business Results 1 - 3 of 20
More Info About Riverbank CA
Riverbank is a city in Stanislaus County, California, United States. The population was 22,678 at the 2010 census, up from 15,826 at the 2000 census. Incorporated on August 23, 1922, Riverbank's official slogan is "The City of Action." It is part of the Modesto Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Riverbank was founded as a ferry crossing, and was established as a town with the coming of the Santa Fe Railroad. The town holds a Cheese & Wine Exposition each October. It is named for its location on the Stanislaus River.