Gilroy drug rehab for in-patient and out-patient drug detox and alcohol treatment. Addiction and chemical dependency rehab program near Gilroy CA. Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation practices used in our California rehab and detox centers near Gilroy. Programs for drug and alcohol abuse that include inpatient and outpatient recovery for addiction are explained as well as the advantages and drawbacks of both. Most health plan providers will pay for alcohol and drug rehab. Contact us to find out which options are available for you.
- Types of Addiction Treatment in Gilroy
- What is the Dual Diagnosis and Addiction?
- Drug and Psychological Dependence
- Get The Help You or Your Loved One Needs
Types of Addiction Treatment in Gilroy
In Patient Drug Rehab
Our Residential Addiction Treatment also includes family therapy sessions, to assist you work through the issues often brought on by addiction. We also have an extensive curriculum to help plan for a clean, healthy, and sober future. You can also learn how to cope with stressful situations in the real world. Lastly, our program involves team building and fun events to help you improve your social relationships.
When you participate in our community by signing up with our Gilroy In Patient Rehab Treatment center, you enjoy a variety of recovery services. Our number one concern is Withdrawal Management. Then we begin delivering your personal treatment using a range of evidence-based methods, including:
- Motivational Interviewing
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Modification
- 12 Step Integration
- Medication-Assisted Approach
Intensive Out Patient
Our intensive, tailored outpatient alcohol and drug rehab center in Gilroy operates under the same evidence-based, Twelve Step fundamentals and methods as our inpatient rehab programs, which means your complete care includes psychological, social, alcohol and other drug use evaluations, a individualized addiction treatment program and continuing service recommendations. Our out patient rehab is an effective treatment approach if you:
- Are shifting out of residential treatment
- Have suffered a relapse
- Are new to recovery
Partial Hospitalization Program
Day treatment, also known as partial hospitalization program includes the option of onsite housing at our clinically supervised sober living facility. PHP is an especially beneficial rehab option if you:
- Have gone through a recent relapse
- Have made more than one past attempts at treatment
- Are fighting with a co-occurring mental health issue such as depression or anxiety
- Would benefit from a organized recovery support surrounding after inpatient rehab
For clients who deal with a co-occurring mental health issue, we provide expert mental health services. Our specialists are experienced in evidence-based techniques approaches including cognitive-behavioral treatment, dialectical behavioral therapy and acceptance and dedication therapy. Gender-specific recovery solutions are also offered.
AA Meetings and NA Meetings in Gilroy
- Alcoholics Anonymous (commonly known as AA) is possibly the most widely known program associated with overcoming an addiction or chemical dependency. For decades, AA meetings have helped countless individuals overcome their dependence upon alcohol and start (or continue) their pursuit of lifetime recovery.
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) – There is not a focus on one particular substance. Instead, the goal of NA is to share the difficulties and victories that follow addiction and recovery.
NA is a twelve-step program similar to Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and it provides many of the same ideas, tactics, and ideologies. The goal of NA is to create an environment where addicts aid one another on the road to healing. Meetings consist of men and women of virtually every demographic and at various degrees of recovery, from decades to just a couple days of being clean.
What is the Dual Diagnosis and Addiction?
Many individuals suffering from a substance use disorder (SUD) also struggle with a co-occurring mental health or behavioral health. This is known as a dual diagnosis. Individuals with a dual diagnosis require an integrated treatment plan that deals with the two ailments as interconnected mental health issues.
Prevalent mental health disorders connected to substance abuse include the disorders below:
- ADHD – Many individuals are prescribed stimulants to treat their ADHD, which may be addictive and result in a toxic habit of chemical abuse.
Depression – Many people identified as having depression try to self-medicate with drugs or alcohol. This in many cases makes the mental state worse. The crash after the high can be devastating for those with a pre-existing depressive issue.
- Bipolar Disorder – About one-half of people with bipolar disorder also struggle with addiction. Just like any other mental health disorder, it can be appealing to self-medicate. Alcohol and drugs offer a moment of short-term relief from emotional situations and manic episodes for individuals with bipolar.
- PTSD – When someone develops post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) their brain creates fewer endorphins than a normal brain, making them more likely to turn toward alcohol or drugs to feel happy.
- Borderline Personality Disorder – Research studies have discovered that dependency and borderline personality disorder
- (BPD) in many cases materialize together. More than two-thirds of people with BPD have turned toward drug abuse at some time in their lives.
- OCD – Persons with OCD commonly deal with anxiety and depression as a result of their uncontrolled behavior, which can bring about substance abuse.
- Eating Disorder – Eating disorders often originate from strong thoughts of inferiority. Stimulants that decrease desire for food are especially prevalent among individuals struggling with these disorders.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder – The most prevalent mental affliction in the U.S., generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) impacts 18 percent of the adult population. People who suffer from GAD might be more likely to turn to drugs and alcohol to control their issues. People may also abuse benzodiazepines, which are highly addictive pharmaceutical pills prescribed to treat anxiety problems.
- Schizophrenia – Schizophrenia is characterized by hallucinations and delusional thoughts. Diagnosing schizophrenia side by side an addiction can be tough because both issues share the same effects.
Drug and Psychological Dependence
Most individuals or references that talk about mental dependence are talking about the cognitive and emotional aspects of addictive habits or the withdrawal process from narcotics or alcohol as opposed to attempting to classify certain drugs or activities as being psychologically addictive or physically addictive. The signs associated with the psychological elements of addictive behaviors or with psychological addiction are generally classified as:
- Uncontrolled desire for the substance
- Complications with stress and anxiety that arise when someone attempts to stop their addictive behavior
- Difficulties with depression when an individual is not using their chemical of choice or makes an effort to stop their addictive behavior
- Frustration and trouble sleeping that happen when someone is not using their favorite drug or making an effort to kick the habit
- Any other problems with mood swings that manifest when one is not using their preferred drug or attempting to stop
- Decreased appetite or increased appetite associated with not using the preferred drug
Get The Help You or Your Loved One Needs
What Substances do you treat at Gilroy CA Detox?
- Stimulants – Speed, Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Crack, Adderall
- Opioids – Hydrocodone, Morphine, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)
- Hallucinogens – Acid, PCP, Mushrooms
Drug Treatment Centers Near Gilroy
Business Results 1 - 3 of 28
Business Results 1 - 3 of 20
More Info About Gilroy CA
Gilroy is known for its garlic crop and the annual Gilroy Garlic Festival, featuring various garlicky foods such as garlic ice cream, leading to the city's nickname, the Garlic Capital of the World. Gilroy also produces mushrooms in considerable quantity. It is also known for boutique wine production, which is a large part of Gilroy's western portion, mostly consisting of family estates around the base of the Santa Cruz Mountains to the west.
Spanish explorers led by Juan Bautista de Anza first passed through the Santa Clara Valley area in 1776, and in 1797 Mission San Juan Bautista was established near the Pajaro River. In 1809, Ygnacio Ortega was granted the 13,066-acre (5,288 ha) Spanish land concession Rancho San Ysidro. The village of San Ysidro (not to be confused with the present-day San Diego community) grew nearby, at the foot of Pacheco Pass which linked the El Camino Real and the Santa Clara Valley with the San Joaquin Valley. California's main exports at this time were hides and tallow, of which thousands of barrels were produced and shipped to the rest of New Spain. Trade and diplomatic intercourse with foreigners was strictly forbidden by the royal government but was quietly carried on by Californians desperate for luxury goods.