Morgan Hill drug rehab for in-patient and out-patient drug detox and alcohol treatment. Drug addiction and chemical dependency recovery program near Morgan Hill CA. Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation methods used in our California rehab and detox facilities near Morgan Hill. Programs for drug and alcohol abuse that include inpatient and outpatient recovery for addiction are explained as well as the advantages and drawbacks of each. Most medical insurance providers will pay for alcohol and drug rehab. Call us to find out what options are available to you.
- Addiction Treatment Programs in Morgan Hill
- Connection Between Addiction and Dual-Diagnosis
- Drug and Psychological Dependence
- How To Get Help
Addiction Treatment Programs in Morgan Hill
In Patient Treatment
Our Residential Addiction Treatment also includes family counseling meetings, to assist you work through the issues often as a resulted of addiction. We also have an extensive educational program to help prepare for a sober, clean, healthy future. You can also find out how to work with difficult situations in the real world. Lastly, our treatment integrates team building and fun events to help you boost your interpersonal relationships.
When you participate in our community by signing up with our Morgan Hill In Patient Rehab Treatment center, you enjoy a wide range of recovery services. Our top priority is Withdrawal Management. Then we begin delivering your personalized treatment using a range of evidence-based techniques, including:
- Motivational Interviewing
- Commitment Therapy and Acknowledgment
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- 12 Step Integration
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
Our intensive, personalized outpatient alcohol and drug rehab center in Morgan Hill operates under the same evidence-based, 12 Step principles and practices as our residential treatment programs, which means your comprehensive care includes mental, social, alcohol and additional drug use assessments, a customized addiction treatment plan and continuing care recommendations. Our intensive outpatient program is an effective treatment approach if you:
- Are transitioning out of residential treatment
- Have gone through a relapse
- Just starting recovery
Day treatment, also known as PHP includes the option of onsite housing at our clinically supervised sober living center. Day treatment is an especially beneficial rehab approach if you:
- If you are currently going through a relapse
- Have made several previous efforts at treatment
- Are struggling with a co-occurring mental health issue such as depression or anxiety
- Would benefit from a structured recovery support setting once you have completed inpatient treatment
For individuals who suffer a co-occurring mental health concern, we offer qualified mental health services. Our medical professionals are experienced in evidence-based treatment approaches like cognitive-behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy and acceptance and commitment therapy. We also offer gender-specific treatment options at some of our centers.
Morgan Hill AA Meetings and NA Meetings
- Alcoholics Anonymous (routinely known as AA) is perhaps the most well-known program connected to overcoming an addiction or chemical dependency. For many years, AA meetings have helped countless men and women overcome their addiction to alcohol and begin (or continue) their search of lifelong recovery.
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) – There is not a concentration on one particular substance. Instead, the objective of NA is to share the hard times and triumphs that accompany drug addiction and recovery.
NA is a 12 step system very close to Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and it shares many of the same foundations, techniques, and approaches. The intention of NA is to create a community where addicts aid one another on the road to rehabilitation. Meetings are comprised of men and women of many different demographic and at varying degrees of recovery, from many years to just a few days of being clean.
Connection Between Addiction and Dual-Diagnosis
Lots of folks suffering from a substance use disorder (SUD) also struggle with a co-occurring mental health or behavioral disorder. This is known as a dual diagnosis. Patients with a dual diagnosis require an integrated treatment program that attends to both disorders as interconnected mental health issues.
Common mental health disorders connected to drug and alcohol abuse include the disorders below:
- ADHD – Many people are prescribed adderall to treat their ADHD, which can be addictive and result in a harmful pattern of drug abuse.
Depression – Numerous individuals suffering from depression attempt to self-medicate with illegal drugs or alcohol. This in many cases makes the mental state worse. The come-down after the high can be terrible for those with a pre-existing depressive issue.
- Bipolar Disorder – Roughly one-half of people with bipolar disorder also have a problem with addiction. As with any other mental health disorder, it can be appealing to self-medicate. Alcohol and drugs provide a moment of temporary relief from mental challenges and manic incidents for people with bipolar.
- PTSD – When someone develops post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) their brain produces fewer endorphins than a normal brain, making them more likely to turn to alcohol or drugs to be happy.
- Borderline Personality Disorder – Reports have revealed that drug addiction and borderline personality disorder
- (BPD) often manifest together. Over two-thirds of individuals with BPD have turned toward drug abuse at some time in their lives.
- OCD – Individuals with OCD commonly suffer from anxiety and depression as a result of their compulsory tendencies, which can lead substance abuse.
- Eating Disorder – Eating disorders often stem from intense feelings of inferiority. Substances that suppress desire for food are especially common among people with these disorders.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder – The most common mental affliction in the U.S., generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) impairs 18 percent of the adult population. Persons who live with GAD might be more likely to abuse drugs and alcohol to handle their issues. Individuals may also abuse benzodiazepines, which are very addictive prescription medications prescribed to treat anxiety problems.
- Schizophrenia – Schizophrenia is identified by hallucinations and delusional thinking. Identifying schizophrenia together with an addiction can be challenging because both issues share similar effects.
Drug and Psychological Dependence
Most people or materials that refer to mental dependence are talking about the cognitive and emotional components of addictive behaviors or the withdrawal period from substances or alcohol instead of trying to classify specific substances or activities as being mentally addictive or physically addictive. The conditions associated with the psychological components of addictive behaviors or with psychological addiction are generally classified as:
- Strong drug cravings
- Complications with stress and anxiety that take place when someone makes an effort to put an end to their addictive actions
- Difficulties with depression when a person is not using their drug of choice or attempts to end their addictive behavior
- Frustration and trouble sleeping that occur when a person is not using their favorite drug or attempting to stop
- Any other problems with mood swings that develop when one is not using their substance of choice or attempting to quit
- Appetite loss or increased appetite that come with not using the drug of choice
How To Get Help
What Substances do you treat at Morgan Hill CA Detox?
- Stimulants – Methamphetamine, Speed, Adderall, Cocaine, Crack
- Opioids – Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone (Dilaudid), Morphine, Oxycodone
- Hallucinogens – LSD, PCP
Drug Treatment Centers Near Morgan Hill
Business Results 1 - 3 of 31
Business Results 1 - 3 of 20
More Info About Morgan Hill CA
Morgan Hill, California
Morgan Hill is a city in Santa Clara County, California, at the southern tip of Silicon Valley, in the San Francisco Bay Area. Morgan Hill is a residential community for Silicon Valley, as well as the seat of several high-tech companies. Morgan Hill is a dining, entertainment, and recreational destination in Silicon Valley, owing to its Michelin-star chefs, luxury hospitality, wineries, nature parks, and the numerous noteworthy events the city hosts, such as the Tour of California. According to Forbes, Morgan Hill is one of the most expensive places to live in the United States. Business Insider ranked Morgan Hill as the 17th most expensive housing market in the United States, owing to its concentration of high-net-worth individuals and restrictive growth policies.
Prior to the arrival of Spanish colonists, the area of the Santa Clara Valley had been inhabited by the Ohlone people for more than 6,000 years. In the area of what is now Morgan Hill, the Matalan tribe lived in a hunter-gatherer society.