Santa Clara drug rehab for in-patient and out-patient drug detox and alcohol treatment. Substance addiction and chemical dependency recovery program close to Santa Clara CA. Alcohol And Drug Rehabilitation methods used in our California rehab and detox facilities near Santa Clara. Programs for drug and alcohol abuse that include inpatient and outpatient recovery for addiction are detailed as well as the features and disadvantages of each. Many medical insurance providers will take care of alcohol and drug rehab. Call us to determine which options are available for you.
- Addiction Treatment Programs in Santa Clara
- What is the Dual Diagnosis and Addiction?
- Psychological Dependence and Addiction
- Where To Get Help
Addiction Treatment Programs in Santa Clara
In Patient Treatment
Our Residential Addiction Treatment also includes family counseling meetings, to help you overcome the issues often as a resulted of addiction. We also have an in-depth curriculum to help prepare for a sober, clean, healthy future. You can also find out how to deal with stressful scenarios in real life. Lastly, our treatment includes team building and leisure events to help you boost your social relationships.
When you join our group by registering for our Santa Clara In Patient Rehab Treatment facility, you have access to a range of recovery services. Our primary concern is Withdrawal Management. Then we start delivering your customized treatment using a series of evidence-based services, such as:
- Motivational Interviewing
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavior Modification
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- 12 Step Integration
- Medication-Assisted Approach
Out Patient Rehab Program
Our intensive, personalized outpatient drug and alcohol rehab program in Santa Clara functions under the same evidence-based, 12 Step fundamentals and methods as our in-patient treatment programs, which means your extensive care includes psychological, social, alcohol and additional drug use assessments, a personalized addiction treatment plan and continuing service recommendations. Our out patient rehab is an excellent treatment option if you:
- Are shifting out of inpatient treatment
- Recently went through a relapse
- Starting recovery for the first time
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
Day treatment, also known as PHP includes the option of onsite accommodations at our clinically supervised sober living facility. PHP is an especially effective rehab solution if you:
- If you are currently going through a relapse
- Have made multiple previous efforts at treatment
- Are battling with a co-occurring mental health issue like clinical depression or anxiety
- Would benefit from a structured recovery support environment once you have completed residential rehab
For patients who deal with a co-occurring mental health issue, we provide expert mental health professional services. Our specialists are well-versed in evidence-based care approaches such as cognitive-behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy and recognition and decision therapy. We also offer gender-specific treatment options at some of our centers.
AA Meetings and NA Meetings in Santa Clara
- Alcoholics Anonymous (routinely known as AA) is probably the most well-known program connected to overcoming an addiction or chemical dependency. For many years, AA meetings have helped countless men and women overcome their dependence upon alcohol and begin (or continue) their quest of lifelong recovery.
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) – There is not a concentration on any particular drug. Rather, the goal of NA is to share the difficulties and triumphs that accompany addiction and recovery.
NA is a 12 step program very similar to Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and it provides many of the same ideas, techniques, and philosophies. The goal of NA is to build an environment where substance abusers aid each other on the road to recovery. Meetings consist of people of many different demographic and at different levels of recovery, from several years to just a few days of being sober.
What is the Dual Diagnosis and Addiction?
Many individuals suffering from a substance use disorder (SUD) also live with a co-occurring cognitive health or behavioral disorder. This is referred to as a dual diagnosis. Users with a dual diagnosis need an integrated treatment plan that attends to the two ailments as interconnected mental health issues.
Prevalent mental health disorders linked to drug abuse include the list below:
- ADHD – Many people are given adderall to address their ADHD, which can be habit-forming and generate a harmful pattern of chemical abuse.
Depression – Some individuals identified as having depression try to self-medicate with drugs or alcohol. This frequently makes the condition worse. The crash after the high can be terrible for those with a pre-existing depressive issue.
- Bipolar Disorder – Nearly half of people with bipolar disorder also struggle with addiction. As with any other mental health disorder, it can be appealing to self-medicate. Drugs and alcohol provide a source of short-lived relief from emotional situations and manic instances for individuals with bipolar.
- PTSD – When an individual develops post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) their brain produces less endorphins than a healthy brain, making them more likely to turn to alcohol or drugs to be happy.
- Borderline Personality Disorder – Research studies have discovered that addiction and borderline personality disorder
- (BPD) in many cases manifest together. More than two-thirds of people with BPD have turned toward substance abuse at some point in their lives.
- OCD – Persons with OCD routinely endure anxiety and depression caused by their compulsory tendencies, which can result in drug abuse.
- Eating Disorder – Eating disorders often stem from powerful feelings of inferiority. Stimulants that suppress food cravings are especially common among people dealing with these disorders.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder – The most typical mental condition in the U.S., generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) impacts 18 percent of the adult population. Men and women who live with GAD may be more likely to abuse drugs and alcohol to control their symptoms. Some individuals may also use benzodiazepines, which are extremely addictive pharmaceutical drugs used to manage anxiety disorders.
- Schizophrenia – Schizophrenia is characterized by hallucinations and delusional thinking. Identifying schizophrenia together with an addiction can be puzzling because both ailments share the same effects.
Psychological Dependence and Addiction
Most people or materials that refer to psychological addiction are talking about the cognitive and emotional components of addictive actions or the withdrawal period from drugs or alcohol rather than attempting to identify certain drugs or activities as being mentally addictive or physically addictive. The symptoms associated with the psychological elements of addictive behaviors or with psychological addiction are commonly listed as:
- Uncontrolled desire for the substance
- Problems with anxiety that materialize when someone tries to quit their addictive behavior
- Problems with depression when an individual is not using their substance of choice or tries to quit their addictive behavior
- Frustration and uneasiness that materialize when a person is not using their drug of choice or making an effort to stop
- Any other problems with mood fluctuations that appear when one is not using their substance of choice or attempting to stop
- Appetite loss or increased appetite accompanied by not using the favorite drug
Where To Get Help
What Drugs do you treat at Santa Clara CA Detox?
- Stimulants – Cocaine, Crack, Speed, Methamphetamine, Adderall
- Opioids – Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone (Dilaudid), Morphine, Oxycodone
- Hallucinogens – LSD, PCP, Mushrooms
Drug Treatment Centers Near Santa Clara
Business Results 1 - 3 of 47
Business Results 1 - 3 of 20
More Info About Santa Clara CA
Santa Clara County, California
Santa Clara County, officially the County of Santa Clara, is California's 6th most populous county, with a population of 1,781,642, as of the 2010 census. The county seat and largest city is San Jose, the 10th most populous city in the United States, California's 3rd most populous city and the most populous city in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Home to Silicon Valley, Santa Clara County is an economic center for high technology and has the third highest GDP per capita in the world (after Zurich, Switzerland and Oslo, Norway), according to the Brookings Institution. The county's concentration of wealth, primarily due to the tech industry, has made it the most affluent county on the West Coast of the United States and one of the most affluent places in America.