Sunnyvale drug rehab for in-patient and out-patient drug detox and alcohol treatment. Drug addiction and chemical dependency recovery program near Sunnyvale CA. Alcohol And Drug Rehabilitation practices used in our California rehab and detox facilities near Sunnyvale. Programs for drug and alcohol abuse that offer inpatient and outpatient recovery for addiction are detailed as well as the advantages and drawbacks of each. Many health insurance providers will pay for alcohol and drug rehab. Call us to determine which options are available for you.
- Substance Abuse Treatment in Sunnyvale
- Dual Diagnosis and Addiction
- Drug and Psychological Dependence
- Where To Get Help
Substance Abuse Treatment in Sunnyvale
In Patient Drug Rehab
Our Residential Addiction Treatment also includes family therapy sessions, to encourage you overcome the troubles often as a resulted of addiction. We also have an extensive educational program to help plan for a sober, clean, healthy future. You can also discover how to cope with stressful situations in real life. Lastly, our healing includes team building and recreational events to help you improve your social relationships.
When you join our group by registering for our Sunnyvale In Patient Rehab Treatment facility, you have access to a variety of recovery services. Our primary concern is Withdrawal Management. Then we start administer your personalized treatment using a range of evidence-based techniques, such as:
- Inspirational Interviewing
- Acknowledgment and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Modification
- 12 Step Integration
- Medication-Assisted Care
Our intensive, individualized outpatient drug and alcohol rehab treatment in Sunnyvale works under the same evidence-based, 12 Step fundamentals and practices as our residential rehab programs, which means your complete care includes cognitive, social, alcohol and additional drug use assessments, a custom made addiction treatment program and continuing care suggestions. Our intensive outpatient program is an excellent treatment alternative if you:
- Are transitioning out of residential treatment
- Recently went through a relapse
- Starting recovery for the first time
Partial Hospitalization Program
Day treatment, also known as partial hospitalization includes the option of onsite lodging at our clinically supervised sober living center. Day treatment is an especially effective rehab choice if you:
- If you are currently going through a relapse
- Have attempted several previous attempts at drug rehab
- Are fighting with a co-occurring mental health issue like clinical depression or anxiety
- Would benefit from a designed recovery support environment after residential rehab
For individuals who suffer a co-occurring mental health concern, we offer professional mental health support services. Our clinicians are skillful in evidence-based techniques approaches including cognitive-behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy and recognition and decision therapy. We also offer gender-specific recovery programs at some of our centers.
AA Meetings and NA Meetings in Sunnyvale
- Alcoholics Anonymous (often known as AA) is perhaps the most widely known program related to defeating an addiction or chemical dependency. For many years, AA meetings have supported countless individuals triumph over their dependence upon alcohol and start (or continue) their search of lifetime recovery.
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) – There is not a focus on any particular drug. Instead, the objective of NA is to share the pains and victories that accompany drug addiction and recovery.
NA is a 12 step program very similar to Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and it offers many of the same ideas, tactics, and theories. The intention of NA is to create a community where addicts support one another on the path to recovery. Sessions include men and women of many different demographic and at varying degrees of recovery, from decades to just a couple days of being sober.
Dual Diagnosis and Addiction
Many individuals diagnosed with a substance use disorder (SUD) also live with a co-occurring mental health or behavioral disorder. This is referred to as a dual diagnosis. Individuals with a dual diagnosis require an integrated recovery plan that deals with the two disorders as interconnected mental health issues.
Common mental health disorders identified with drug and alcohol abuse consist of the following:
- ADHD – Many individuals are given stimulants to address their ADHD, which may be addictive and create a harmful pattern of substance abuse.
Depression – Some people diagnosed with depression attempt to self-medicate with illegal drugs or alcohol. This often times makes the mental state even worse. The crash after the high can be terrible for those with a pre-existing depressive disorder.
- Bipolar Disorder – Nearly half of people diagnosed with bipolar disorder also deal with addiction. As with any other mental health disorder, it can be attractive to self-medicate. Alcohol and drugs provide a source of short-term relief from emotional situations and manic instances for people with bipolar.
- PTSD – When a person develops post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) their brain produces less endorphins than a healthy brain, making them more likely to seek the help of alcohol or drugs to be happy.
- Borderline Personality Disorder – Studies have revealed that drug addiction and borderline personality disorder
- (BPD) in many cases happen together. Over two-thirds of people with BPD have turned toward drug abuse at some time in their lives.
- OCD – Persons with OCD oftentimes deal with anxiety and depression because of their involuntary tendencies, which can result in drug abuse.
- Eating Disorder – Eating disorders often originate from intense feelings of inferiority. Drugs that decrease food cravings are especially prevalent among individuals with these disorders.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder – The most prevalent mental condition in the USA, generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) impacts eighteen percent of the adult population. Persons who suffer from GAD may be more likely to abuse drugs and alcohol to deal with their issues. Some individuals may also abuse benzodiazepines, which are highly addictive pharmaceutical medications used to treat anxiety disorders.
- Schizophrenia – Schizophrenia is characterized by hallucinations and delusional thoughts. Identifying schizophrenia coupled with an addiction can be tough because both disorders share the same effects.
Drug and Psychological Dependence
Most individuals or references that refer to psychological dependence are talking about the cognitive and emotional elements of addictive habits or the withdrawal period from narcotics or alcohol rather than trying to classify specific substances or activities as being mentally addictive or physically addictive. The indicators associated with the psychological aspects of addictive behaviors or with psychological dependence are generally described as:
- Strong drug cravings
- Troubles with anxiety that develop when someone tries to halt their addictive conduct
- Troubles with depression when someone is not using their substance of choice or attempts to cease their addictive behavior
- Frustration and trouble sleeping that happen when an individual is not using their favorite drug or attempting to quit
- Any other problems with mood swings that transpire when one is not using their drug of choice or attempting to quit
- Decreased appetite or increased appetite connected with not using the substance of choice
Where To Get Help
What Drugs do you treat at Sunnyvale CA Detox?
- Stimulants – Methamphetamine, Speed, Adderall, Cocaine, Crack
- Opioids – Oxycodone, Hydromorphone (Dilaudid), Hydrocodone, Morphine
- Hallucinogens – Acid, PCP, Mushrooms
Drug Treatment Centers Near Sunnyvale
Business Results 1 - 3 of 48
Business Results 1 - 3 of 18
More Info About Sunnyvale CA
Sunnyvale is the seventh most populous city in the San Francisco Bay Area and one of the major cities comprising Silicon Valley. It is bordered by portions of San Jose to the north, Moffett Federal Airfield to the northwest, Mountain View to the northwest, Los Altos to the southwest, Cupertino to the south, and Santa Clara to the east. It lies along the historic El Camino Real and Highway 101.
As part of California's high-tech area known as Silicon Valley, Sunnyvale is the headquarters location of many technology companies and is a major operating center for many more. It is also home to several aerospace/defense companies. Sunnyvale was also the home to Onizuka Air Force Station, often referred to as "the Blue Cube" due to the color and shape of its windowless main building. The facility, previously known as Sunnyvale Air Force Station, was named for the deceased Space Shuttle Challenger astronaut Ellison Onizuka. It served as an artificial satellite control facility of the U.S. military until August 2010 and has since been decommissioned and demolished.