Los Gatos drug rehab for in-patient and out-patient drug detox and alcohol treatment. Drug addiction and chemical dependency rehab program near Los Gatos CA. Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation techniques used in our California rehab and detox centers near Los Gatos. Programs for drug and alcohol abuse that include inpatient and outpatient recovery for addiction are discussed as well as the benefits and disadvantages of both. Many health plan providers will cover alcohol and drug rehab. Contact us to find out what options are available for you.
- Substance Abuse Treatment in Los Gatos
- Dual Diagnosis and Addiction
- What Is Psychological Dependence?
- How To Get Help
Substance Abuse Treatment in Los Gatos
Our Residential Addiction Treatment also includes family counseling meetings, to encourage you work through the troubles often caused by addiction. We also have an extensive curriculum to help plan for a clean, healthy, and sober future. You can also discover how to cope with stressful scenarios in real life. Lastly, our treatment integrates team building and recreational activities to help you boost your interpersonal relationships.
When you join our group by committing to our Los Gatos In Patient Rehab Treatment facility, you enjoy a range of recovery services. Our number one priority is Withdrawal Management. After that we start delivering your personal treatment using a series of evidence-based techniques, including:
- Inspirational Interviewing
- Commitment Therapy and Acceptance
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- 12 Step Integration
- Medication-Assisted Care
Out Patient Rehab Program
Our intensive, tailored outpatient alcohol and drug rehab program in Los Gatos works under the same evidence-based, Twelve Step fundamentals and methods as our in-patient treatment programs, which means your extensive care includes psychological, social, alcohol and other substance abuse assessments, a personalized addiction treatment program and continuing service recommendations. Our IOP is an excellent treatment option if you:
- Are transitioning out of inpatient treatment
- Recently went through a relapse
- Just starting recovery
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
Day treatment, also known as partial hospitalization includes the option of onsite lodging at our clinically supervised sober living facility. PHP is an especially successful rehab approach if you:
- If you are currently going through a relapse
- Have attempted more than one previous attempts at drug rehab
- Are fighting with a co-occurring psychological health issue such as depression or anxiety
- Would gain from a designed recovery assistance environment following inpatient rehab
For clients who deal with a co-occurring mental health concern, we provide professional mental health professional services. Our clinicians are experienced in evidence-based care approaches including cognitive-behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy and acceptance and dedication therapy. Gender-specific programming is also offered.
Los Gatos Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings and NA Meetings
- Alcoholics Anonymous (routinely referred to as AA) is perhaps the most widely known treatment associated with overcoming an addiction or chemical dependency. For decades, AA meetings have helped countless women and men triumph over their dependence upon alcohol and begin (or continue) their quest of permanent recovery.
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) – There is not a concentration on any particular drug. Instead, the purpose of NA is to share the pains and victories that come with drug addiction and recovery.
NA is a 12 step plan similar to Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and it shares many of the same principles, techniques, and theories. The purpose of NA is to create a community where substance abusers aid each other on the road to rehabilitation. Sessions consist of people of virtually every demographic and at different levels of recovery, from decades to just a couple days of being clean.
Dual Diagnosis and Addiction
Lots of folks battling a substance use disorder (SUD) also endure a co-occurring cognitive health or behavioral disorder. This is known as a dual diagnosis. People with a dual diagnosis need an integrated recovery plan that attends to the two ailments as interconnected mental health issues.
Prevalent mental health disorders associated with drug and alcohol abuse include the following:
- ADHD – Many individuals are given stimulants to treat their ADHD, which may be habit-forming and create a dangerous pattern of chemical abuse.
Depression – Many people identified as having depression try to self-medicate with drugs or alcohol. This often times makes the problem even worse. The come-down after the high can be devastating for those with a pre-existing depressive issue.
- Bipolar Disorder – Roughly one-half of people diagnosed with bipolar disorder also battle with addiction. Just like any other mental health disorder, it can be attractive to self-medicate. Drugs and alcohol offer a moment of temporary relief from mental challenges and manic incidents for people with bipolar.
- PTSD – When an individual develops post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) their brain manufactures fewer endorphins than a healthy brain, making them more likely to turn to alcohol or drugs to feel happy.
- Borderline Personality Disorder – Research studies have shown that substance addiction and borderline personality disorder
- (BPD) commonly occur together. Over two-thirds of people with BPD have turned toward drug abuse at some time in their lives.
- OCD – Individuals with OCD routinely suffer from anxiety and depression because of their involuntary behavior, which can turn them to substance abuse.
- Eating Disorder – Eating disorders often originate from intense feelings of inferiority. Medications that suppress hunger are especially common among individuals struggling with these disorders.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder – The most prevalent mental condition in the U.S., generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) impairs eighteen percent of adults. Those who deal with GAD might be more likely to turn to drugs or alcohol to deal with their symptoms. Some individuals may also abuse benzodiazepines, which are highly addictive pharmaceutical drugs prescribed to manage anxiety disorders.
- Schizophrenia – Schizophrenia is characterized by hallucinations and delusional thinking. Diagnosing schizophrenia parallel to an addiction can be tricky because both conditions create similar behavior.
What Is Psychological Dependence?
Most people or references that talk about psychological dependence are referring to the cognitive and emotional facets of addictive behaviors or the withdrawal period from drugs or alcohol in contrast to attempting to classify specific substances or activities as being psychologically addictive or physically addictive. The conditions associated with the psychological components of addictive behaviors or with psychological addiction are generally described as:
- Issues with stress and anxiety that develop when someone attempts to halt their addictive conduct
- Complications with depression when an individual is not using their substance of choice or tries to end their addictive behavior
- Anger and trouble sleeping that materialize when someone is not using their drug of choice or making an effort to stop
- Any other problems with mood fluctuations that manifest when one is not using their drug of choice or attempting to stop
- Appetite loss or increased appetite that come with not using the substance of choice
How To Get Help
What Substances do you treat at Los Gatos CA Detox?
- Stimulants – Speed, Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Crack, Adderall
- Opioids – Hydrocodone, Morphine, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)
- Hallucinogens – LSD, PCP, Mushrooms
Drug Treatment Centers Near Los Gatos
Business Results 1 - 3 of 47
Business Results 1 - 3 of 20
More Info About Los Gatos CA
Los Gatos, California
Los Gatos (US: /loʊs ˈɡɑːtoʊs, lɔːs-/; Spanish for '"The Cats"') is an incorporated town in Santa Clara County, California, United States. The population is 29,413 according to the 2010 United States Census Bureau. According to Bloomberg Businessweek, Los Gatos is ranked the 33rd wealthiest city in the United States. It is located in the San Francisco Bay Area at the southwest corner of San Jose in the foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains, with a population of 41,544 as of 2017. Los Gatos is part of Silicon Valley, with several high technology companies maintaining a presence there. Notably, streaming and content creator Netflix is headquartered in Los Gatos and has developed a large presence in the area. It was in Los Gatos that The Bean Spray Pump Company was founded, which later became the FMC Corporation.
Los Gatos is Spanish for "The Cats". The name derives from the 1839 Alta California land-grant that encompassed the area, which was called La Rinconada de Los Gatos, ("Cat's Corner"), where "the cats" refers to the cougars and bobcats that are indigenous to the foothills in which the town is located. The pronunciation is often anglicized to /lɔːs ˈɡætəs/ lawss-GAT-əs, although one also hears pronunciations truer to the original Spanish, /loʊsˈɡɑːtoʊs/ lohss-GAH-tohss.