Saratoga drug rehab for in-patient and out-patient drug detox and alcohol treatment. Addiction and chemical dependency recovery program near Saratoga CA. Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation methods used in our California rehab and detox centers near Saratoga. Programs for drug and alcohol abuse that offer inpatient and outpatient recovery for addiction are detailed as well as the benefits and disadvantages of both. Most health plan providers will pay for alcohol and drug rehab. Contact us to find out which options are available for you.
- Addiction Treatment Programs in Saratoga
- Treating Addiction with Dual Diagnosis
- Drug and Psychological Dependence
- Where To Get Help
Addiction Treatment Programs in Saratoga
In Patient Drug Rehab
Our Residential Addiction Treatment also includes family therapy meetings, to assist you work through the issues often as a resulted of addiction. We also have an extensive curriculum to help plan for a healthy, clean, and sober future. You can also learn how to work with difficult circumstances in the real world. Finally, our process involves team building and leisure events to help you improve your social relationships.
When you join our community by enrolling in our Saratoga In Patient Rehab Treatment facility, you enjoy a wide range of recovery services. Our first priority is Withdrawal Management. After that we begin delivering your personal treatment using a series of evidence-based services, including:
- Motivational Interviewing
- Commitment Therapy and Acknowledgment
- Cognitive Behavior Modification
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- 12 Step Integration
- Medication-Assisted Approach
Out Patient Rehab Program
Our intensive, individualized outpatient drug and alcohol rehab treatment in Saratoga functions under the same evidence-based, Twelve Step fundamentals and methods as our inpatient treatment programs, which means your comprehensive care includes psychological, social, alcohol and additional drug use assessments, a personalized addiction treatment program and continuing service suggestions. Our IOP is an excellent treatment alternative if you:
- Are moving out of inpatient treatment
- Have suffered a relapse
- Starting recovery for the first time
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
Day treatment, also known as partial hospitalization program includes the option of onsite accommodations at our medically supervised sober living location. PHP is an particularly effective rehab solution if you:
- If you are currently going through a relapse
- Have made multiple previous efforts at recovery
- Are struggling with a co-occurring psychological health issue such as clinical depression or anxiety
- Would benefit from a organized recovery support community once you have completed residential treatment
For individuals who deal with a co-occurring mental health concern, we offer qualified mental health support services. Our clinicians are skillful in evidence-based care approaches including cognitive-behavioral treatment, dialectical behavioral therapy and recognition and dedication therapy. Gender-specific programming is also offered.
Saratoga Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings and NA Meetings
- Alcoholics Anonymous (commonly referred to as AA) is probably the most widely known program related to overcoming an addiction or chemical dependency. For decades, AA meetings have helped countless men and women overcome their dependence upon alcohol and embark on (or continue) their pursuit of lifetime recovery.
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) – There is not a focus on one certain drug. Instead, the purpose of NA is to share the trials and triumphs that accompany addiction and recovery.
NA is a 12 step plan similar to Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and it provides many of the same foundations, techniques, and philosophies. The objective of NA is to establish a community where addicts support each other on the path to healing. Sessions include men and women of virtually every demographic and at varying levels of recovery, from several years to just a couple days of being sober.
Treating Addiction with Dual Diagnosis
Many individuals suffering from a substance use disorder (SUD) also live with a co-occurring mental health or behavioral health. This is known as a dual diagnosis. Individuals with a dual diagnosis require an integrated treatment plan that deals with both disorders as linked mental health issues.
Prevalent mental health disorders identified with drug and alcohol abuse include the disorders below:
- ADHD – Many people are given adderall to address their ADHD, which can be addictive and lead to a harmful habit of substance abuse.
Depression – Numerous individuals identified as having depression attempt to self-medicate with illegal drugs or alcohol. This oftentimes makes the problem worse. The plunge after the high can be terrible for those with a pre-existing depressive disorder.
- Bipolar Disorder – Roughly fifty percent of people with bipolar disorder also deal with addiction. Just like any other mental health disorder, it can be tempting to self-medicate. Drugs and alcohol offer a moment of temporary relief from mental challenges and manic instances for people with bipolar.
- PTSD – When an individual develops post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) their brain creates fewer endorphins than a normal brain, making them more likely to seek the help of alcohol or drugs to be happy.
- Borderline Personality Disorder – Reports have revealed that dependency and borderline personality disorder
- (BPD) often appear together. More than two-thirds of people with BPD have turned toward substance abuse at some time in their lives.
- OCD – Persons with OCD commonly endure anxiety and depression because of their compulsory actions, which can turn them to drugs or alcohol.
- Eating Disorder – Eating disorders often derive from powerful perceptions of inferiority. Drugs that decrease appetite are especially common among people dealing with these disorders.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder – The most common mental condition in the U.S., generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) affects 18 percent of adults. Individuals who experience GAD may be more likely to turn to drugs or alcohol to control their issues. Individuals may also abuse benzodiazepines, which are very addictive pharmaceutical drugs used to address anxiety disorders.
- Schizophrenia – Schizophrenia is characterized by hallucinations and delusional thoughts. Identifying schizophrenia along with an addiction can be challenging because both problems share the same effects.
Drug and Psychological Dependence
Most professionals or references that refer to mental addiction are talking about the cognitive and emotional components of addictive behaviors or the withdrawal process from substances or alcohol rather than trying to group particular drugs or activities as being psychologically addictive or physically addictive. The signs associated with the psychological components of addictive behaviors or with psychological dependence are commonly listed as:
- Troubles with anxiety that take place when someone makes an effort to cease their addictive actions
- Troubles with depression when someone is not using their drug of choice or tries to halt their addictive behavior
- Irritation and trouble sleeping that materialize when an individual is not using their favorite drug or trying to stop
- Any other issues with mood fluctuations that manifest when one is not using their preferred drug or attempting to stop
- Appetite loss or increased appetite associated with not using the drug of choice
Where To Get Help
What Substances do you treat at Saratoga CA Detox?
- Stimulants – Speed, Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Crack, Adderall
- Opioids – Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone (Dilaudid), Morphine, Oxycodone
- Hallucinogens – LSD, PCP
Drug Treatment Centers Near Saratoga
Business Results 1 - 3 of 49
Business Results 1 - 3 of 20
More Info About Saratoga CA
Saratoga (/ˌsærəˈtoʊɡə/ SARR-ə-TOH-gə) is a town in Santa Clara County, California, United States. It is located on the west side of the Santa Clara Valley, directly west of San Jose, in the San Francisco Bay Area. The population was 29,926 at the 2010 census. Located on the Western edge of the Silicon Valley, Saratoga is known locally for its suburban small-town feel, wineries, and high-end restaurants. Major attractions of Saratoga include Villa Montalvo, Hakone Gardens, and the Mountain Winery.
The 2016 Coldwell Banker Home Listing Report listed Saratoga as the most expensive housing market in the United States. In 2010 Bloomberg Businessweek named Saratoga the most expensive suburb in California. According to CNN Money 70.42% of Saratoga households have an income greater than $100,000. Saratoga also was ranked by Forbes in 2009 as one of America's top 20 most-educated small towns. Bloomberg Businessweek also named Saratoga's zip code 95070 the 18th richest zip code in America in 2011. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Saratoga was the 8th wealthiest city in the United States.