Oakdale drug rehab for in-patient and out-patient drug detox and alcohol treatment. Addiction and chemical dependency rehab program close to Oakdale CA. Alcohol And Drug Rehabilitation practices used in our California rehab and detox facilities near Oakdale. Programs for drug and alcohol abuse that include inpatient and outpatient recovery for addiction are described as well as the features and disadvantages of each. Most health insurance providers will take care of alcohol and drug rehab. Give us a call to find out which options are available to you.
- Types of Addiction Treatment in Oakdale
- Dual Diagnosis and Addiction
- Psychological Dependence and Addiction
- Where To Get Help
Types of Addiction Treatment in Oakdale
In Patient Drug Rehab
Our Residential Addiction Treatment also includes family therapy sessions, to encourage you work through the complications often caused by addiction. We also have an extensive curriculum to help plan for a sober, clean, healthy future. You can also uncover how to cope with stressful situations in the real world. Finally, our program involves team building and fun activities to help you enhance your social relationships.
When you join our group by enrolling in our Oakdale In Patient Rehab Treatment center, you enjoy a variety of recovery services. Our number one priority is Withdrawal Management. After that we start delivering your personal treatment using a range of evidence-based services, such as:
- Motivational Interviewing
- Commitment Therapy and Acknowledgment
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- 12 Step Integration
- Medication-Assisted Care
Out Patient Rehab Program
Our intensive, customized outpatient drug and alcohol rehab treatment in Oakdale operates under the same evidence-based, Twelve Step concepts and practices as our residential rehab programs, which means your complete care includes mental, social, alcohol and other substance abuse assessments, a customized addiction treatment program and continuing service guidance. Our IOP is an effective treatment approach if you:
- Are transitioning out of inpatient treatment
- Recently went through a relapse
- Starting recovery for the first time
Partial Hospitalization Program
Day treatment, also known as partial hospitalization includes the option of onsite lodging at our medically supervised sober living facility. PHP is an especially beneficial rehab choice if you:
- If you are currently going through a relapse
- Have attempted more than one past attempts at treatment
- Are battling with a co-occurring psychological health issue such as depression or anxiety
- Would gain from a structured recovery assistance surrounding once you have completed inpatient treatment
For patients who suffer a co-occurring mental health issue, we offer professional mental health support services. Our specialists are skillful in evidence-based techniques approaches such as cognitive-behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy and acceptance and decision therapy. We also offer gender-specific rehab programs at some of our centers.
AA Meetings and NA Meetings in Oakdale
- Alcoholics Anonymous (routinely known as AA) is probably the most widely known treatment connected to overcoming an addiction or chemical dependency. For decades, AA meetings have helped countless women and men overcome their addiction to alcohol and begin (or continue) their pursuit of lifelong recovery.
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) – There is not a focus on any particular substance. Rather, the objective of NA is to share the hard times and triumphs that follow addiction and recovery.
NA is a 12 step program similar to Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and it shares many of the same ideas, tactics, and approaches. The goal of NA is to create a community where addicts assist each other on the road to rehabilitation. Meetings are comprised of individuals of many different demographic and at varying levels of recovery, from several years to just a few days of being sober.
Dual Diagnosis and Addiction
Lots of people suffering from a substance use disorder (SUD) also endure a co-occurring mental health or behavioral health. This is referred to as a dual diagnosis. People with a dual diagnosis require an integrated treatment program that focuses on the two disorders as linked mental health issues.
Prevalent mental health disorders linked to substance abuse include the list below:
- ADHD – Many individuals are given stimulants to treat their ADHD, which may be habit-forming and generate a dangerous pattern of substance abuse.
Depression – Numerous people diagnosed with depression try to self-medicate with drugs or alcohol. This often makes the disorder worse. The plunge after the high can be terrible for those with a pre-existing depressive issue.
- Bipolar Disorder – Approximately fifty percent of people with bipolar disorder also have a problem with addiction. As with any other mental health disorder, it can be attractive to self-medicate. Alcohol and drugs offer a source of short-lived relief from emotional situations and manic incidents for individuals with bipolar.
- PTSD – When an individual develops post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) their brain manufactures less endorphins than a normal brain, making them more likely to turn to alcohol or drugs to be happy.
- Borderline Personality Disorder – Studies have discovered that dependency and borderline personality disorder
- (BPD) often occur together. More than two-thirds of those with BPD have turned toward drug abuse at some time in their lives.
- OCD – Individuals with OCD oftentimes deal with anxiety and depression because of their uncontrolled actions, which can bring about drugs or alcohol.
- Eating Disorder – Eating disorders often stem from intense perceptions of inferiority. Medications that eliminate hunger are especially prevalent among people struggling with these disorders.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder – The most typical mental ailment in the USA, generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) impairs eighteen percent of the adult population. People who live with GAD may be more likely to abuse drugs and alcohol to deal with their symptoms. People may also use benzodiazepines, which are extremely addictive pharmaceutical medications prescribed to manage anxiety problems.
- Schizophrenia – Schizophrenia is identified by hallucinations and delusional thoughts. Identifying schizophrenia side by side an addiction can be tough because both disorders share the same effects.
Psychological Dependence and Addiction
Most professionals or references that talk about psychological dependence are talking about the cognitive and emotional aspects of addictive habits or the withdrawal period from substances or alcohol instead of attempting to categorize particular drugs or activities as being mentally addictive or physically addictive. The conditions associated with the psychological elements of addictive behaviors or with psychological addiction are generally classified as:
- Strong drug cravings
- Troubles with anxiety that occur when someone attempts to stop their addictive actions
- Troubles with depression when one is not using their drug of choice or makes an effort to cease their addictive behavior
- Anger and uneasiness that happen when a person is not using their drug of choice or trying to kick the habit
- Any other issues with mood fluctuations that happen when one is not using their preferred drug or attempting to quit
- Decreased appetite or increased appetite that come with not using the drug of choice
Where To Get Help
What Drugs do you treat at Oakdale CA Detox?
- Stimulants – Speed, Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Crack, Adderall
- Opioids – Hydrocodone, Morphine, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)
- Hallucinogens – LSD, PCP
Drug Treatment Centers Near Oakdale
Business Results 1 - 3 of 7
Business Results 1 - 3 of 20
More Info About Oakdale CA
The city was founded in 1871 when the Stockton and Visalia Railroad met the Copperopolis Railroad. The site of Taylor's Ferry Crossing is located in Oakdale, a crossing of the Stanislaus River on the 19th century Stockton - Los Angeles Road.
Oakdale California was used as a film location for the United Artists motion picture Bound For Glory (1976) starring David Carradine. There is a scene where hoboes were herded off on a westbound train by railroad cops. Oakdale doubled as a dusty 'Texas' town using railroad scenes for the film. Oakdale was nominated for an award for having the most almond trees per capita per square mile in the state of California.